1: Forks

I would not miss Phoenix. I wouldn't miss the heat that much, sweating isn't pretty. I would miss my loving mother, she's the best thing that ever happened to me, and I would not miss her new husband.

"Guys, come on, I love you girls but we got a plane to catch" Phil shouts throwing his hands in the air.

They want to go on the road, so Bella and I are gonna spend some time with our dad, and this will be a great thing. I know.

____________♡___________

In the state of Washington, under a near constant cover of clouds and rain, there's a small beautiful town named Forks. Population, 3,120 people well 3,122 now. This is where we are moving.

Our dad's Charlie, he's the chief of police and the sweetest awkward man on planet earth.

"Your hair is longer" Dad tells Bella.

"Hm"

"She cut it since last time she saw you"

"Oh, guess it grew out again" He replies looking through the rear view mirror.

The rest of the drive was silence and I looked out the window, seeing shops, people walk by, trees and finally our house.

We used to spend two weeks here every summer, Bella stopped coming years ago but I kept visiting every summer except last year.

We got our bags and luggage from the car, I had a few more bags of clothes than Bella but that's just because she has no style.

"I've cleared some shelves off in the bathroom"

"Oh right, one bathroom." Bella says a little annoyed. We parted ways, her room being on the left side and mine on the right.

Dad walks away with Bella into her room, it's been a while since she's here so he's probably rambling. My room still looks exactly how I left it.

 My room still looks exactly how I left it

"Knock knock"

"Come in"

"Hey, how are you?"

"I'm fine dad, how have you been?"

"Lonely, but now I got my buddy back we can catch a game or maybe go to the diner?" He said very enthusiastic.

"Missed me that much huh?" I put what I was folding down and cross my arms.

"Can you blame the old man?" He opens his arms.

"Not at all" I say with a smile on my face, giving him a huge hug, and he kisses my head.

"Alright I'll let you get back to unpacking, and be a good sister and help Bella"

"When am I not a good sister?"

"You know what I mean" He says heading out the door.

"I know" I giggle and continue unpacking.

Bella and dad have an okay relationship, Bella just doesn't like being overly loved, she likes her space. While I'm the complete opposite, I don't mind dad hovering. Once I was done unpacking I walked across to Bella's room.

"Hey how's unpacking?" I ask.

"You need to help me redecorate this room"

"Tell me about it" I laugh and walk into her room, when a loud car honks. Bella and I look at each other and rush to the window, once I realize who it is I run downstairs.

"Jacob!" I run down the front steps, jumping into his arms and he spins me around.

"I missed you" He says once he puts me down.

"I've missed you too" I say with a giggle. "Hey Billy" I give a quick tight hug.

"Look at you, so grown up and beautiful" He says with a smile.

"Thank you, your not looking so bad yourself for an old man" I reply with a smile, leaning my back into dads chest, making both him and Billy laugh.

"Bella you remember Billy Black" Dad says to Bella as she walks closer to us.

"Yeah" she shakes his hand. "Wow, you're looking good" she says with a smile.

"Well, I'm still dancing" He smiles. "But I'm glad you guys are finally here, Charlie here hasn't shut up about it since he found out you both were coming" I look up and smile at my dads annoyed face.

"All right, keep exaggerating. I'll roll you into the mud" Dad walks to the back of the truck.

"After I ram you in the ankles" Billy says rolling after dad.

"You want to go?"

"Yeah bring it!" Billy replies. The three of us laugh and I catch Jacob staring at Bella almost drooling so I decided to help.

"Bella, this is Jacob" I say walking towards the both of them.

"Hey" she says with a small nod.

"We used to make mud pies when we were little" Jacobs says with a laugh.

"Right, no I remember" She places her hands in her back pockets. "Are they always like this?" She nods toward the two grown man play fighting.

"Pretty much" I reply.

"It's getting worse with old age" Jacob adds.

"Oh good" she says awkwardly.

"So, what do you think?" Dad asks hitting the side of the truck.

"Of what?" Bella asks.

"Your homecoming present"

"You got her a car?!" I say excited, that means no bus to school. Bella is seventeen and I'm the same age as Jacob, fifteen.

"This?" Bella asks in shock.

"Just bought it off Billy here"

"Yep" Billy says with a cheeky smile.

"Dad that's awesome" I walk over and hug him.

"I totally rebuilt the engine for you" Jacob says very happily.

"Oh, come on!" Bella looks at the truck then back at Jacob. "Oh my gosh! Th-" she laughs. "This is perfect! Are you joking me!" She opens the door and hits Jacob in the process making me laugh. "Sorry"

"I told you she'd love it" Billy says looking back at me and dad. "I'm down with the kids"

"Oh, yeah dude you're the bomb"

"Oh god dad, nobody says that anymore" I face palm.

"Since when" he asks looking down at me.

"Since you left high school so, like hundred years ago" I reply and Billy laughs.

"Getting burn by your own daughter, that must hurt" He laugh even louder, making dad roll his eyes, I laugh and walk to the window.

"Do you want to ride to school or something?" Bella asks Jacob.

"He goes to school on the reservation" I lean my hands on the window ledge.

"Oh right, right. Yeah, that's too bad. It would've been nice to know someone else other than this dork" she ruffles my hair.

"Hey! Who you calling a dork, dork!" They both laugh.