↯ 𝗡𝗢 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗧

—LITTLE DID YOU KNOW, THE NIGHT WON'T GO AS YOU HOPED FOR

LITTLE DID YOU KNOW, THE NIGHT WON'T GO AS YOU HOPED FOR.

"Do you have a maid outfit I could borrow?" Kaeya asked out of the blue as the two of you made your way to
the comfort of your home to start streaming. The sun started to set, the darkness enclosing your surroundings.
It was currently raining hard, random peals of thunder every now and then. The two of you held your umbrellas closely,
not wanting to get hit by lightning ofc.

"No why the fuck would I have that. And why would you need a maid outfit."
You retorted, eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"I don't know, maybe you'd wear it for your future boyfriend." You chocked on your breath, lightly slapping him
across his face. "Ouch—! Oh, and I'll be wearing it to entertain my followers or something."

"Diluc would throw you out, and disown you as his stepbrother."
"He's already planning to do just that. Plus what's the fun in just wearing a plain t-shirt."
He replied, you just stood beside him, dumbfounded. "At least you won't look like an absolute idiot."

"I'd do it for clout."
...
"What?"

"What're we doing for the stream again..?" You asked, grabbing a can of carbonated drink from your fridge while Kaeya sat on the couch, preparing the stream.

"Whatever dumb shit I think of later. But maybe Pico Park. I was thinking of wearing the maid outfit for the whole stream, but seems like you don't have one.. I have an order, but it won't be arriving until a few more days." Kaeya replied, gazing at his screen.

"Ah shit! I forgot to check if he's streaming tonight." You muttered to yourself, hurrying to your laptop, and searching the certain username, who very obviously, is Albedo.

Fortunately, he was!
But the bad news is, this time, his camera was fixated on his drawing tablet. currently sketching out a person.
You couldn't tell who or what they looked like because of the fact the screen was zoomed in.
Soft music played in the background, but right now.. your attention is focused on his hands, they were long and slender..