C H A P T E R 54

Disclaimer: This Chapter will contain NSFW, if you are uncomfortable with that, this chapter is not for you!

~

Y/n let her arms prop up against Brian's shoulders, ready to pull herself up so he could carry her

Y/n let her arms prop up against Brian's shoulders, ready to pull herself up so he could carry her. His hands trailed to her thighs, getting a nice grasp on them before pulling her off the ground and towards his torso. Y/n's legs instinctively wrapped around his waist, not daring to break apart from him. He placed soft kisses on her bottom lip, his fingers slowly traveling up her leg. She dug her nails into his neck, to which Brian huffed out a small chuckle.

"You must be trying to kill me or something. You make me feels thing I've never experienced." He set her down on the counter top, his hands kneading against her thighs. He slowly kissed up her jawline, relishing in the sound of her heavy breathing.

"It's annoying that I'm the only one feeling this, or am I?" His breath felt hot against her ear, sending chills down her spine. But to Brians dismay, Y/n was trying her best to keep quiet, and so she kept her moans strangled in her mouth.

Brian parted his lips from her jaw, staying in place like that for a second.

"Brian-" Her words got cut off when he dug his nails into her thighs, causing her to gasp loudly. She pressed her thighs together and arched her back, her heartbeat picking up.

"Would you like to answer me now princessa, or do you want a worse punishment?" She shook her head, and Brian nibbled slightly on her ear.

"No...I feel similar things... Holy shit Brian please-" Brian slid a hand between her thighs, separating them away from each other. He pinched her inner thigh slightly and ran his fingers everywhere but the place she'd like most.

His fingers slowly slid off her body and he smiled at her for a second, then threw his hoodie and shirt off, turning on the shower. Y/n's eyes roamed his body freely, but stopped at where his pants were. There was a slight bulge in his pants, though was covered with the denim.

"Ever taught it was rude to stare, mi amor?" He asked, walking towards Y/n again. He rested his arms against the counter, not breaking eye contact with her.

"Oh, I thought you wouldn't mind since you crave my attention so much." Brian widened his eyes and smiled, the heat of the water starting to fog up the mirrors. Y/n threw off her top and leggings, leaving her in her underwear. She was going to tease Brian as much as she could.

"I'm sorry Cariño, but if you keep teasing me like that I'll make sure to tear everything you have on currently right off." Y/n huffed out a chuckle and threw off the rest of her undergarments. Brian undid his belt and let his pants drop to the floor, then kicked them to the side. Y/n jumped off the counter and pushed him into the shower, shutting the glass door behind her and pushing Brian against the wall.

"Any more eager and you might just fall." He joked, caressing Y/n's ass.

"That's fine, I trust you enough that you'll catch me. Now shut up for a second." Y/n pressed her lips onto his and moved her hands down his toned chest and to his cock, palming at it slightly. She then wrapped her hand around it and felt shock wash through her when she could barely wrap the entirety of it.