Chapter 46 - The Fear That Raised In Heart

Nandini walked inside her room only to find Ageratina sulking sitting beside the window seat. She frowned looking at her. In the morning when his majesty send a maid to saying to meet him Ageratina was fine but after coming back she found her sulking in the corner.

"What happened to you? Why are sulking there?" She asked as she stepped forward.

Ageratina turned her head with tears in her eyes which made Nandini frowned even more. She never saw her crying. Between Atropa and her, she is stronger in both physically and mentally. But today's reaction is quite different than usual. She sat before her with her mind full of suspicion.

"My lady..." Ageratina sobbed.

"What happened to you? And why are you crying like that?" Nandini asked again..

"My lady today I was about to lose my innocence" Ageratina said as she sobbed.

The gentleness in the eyes of Nandini turned frosty. About to lose innocence? What does that mean? In the whole temple no one will ever dare to do such thing to them. Then where did someone popped out of no where trying to play dirty?

"What are you talking about?" Nandini's voice turned colder.

Ageratina forwarded her wrist where the red clutching mark clearly visible. Though she is strong girl but still her body is famine and and her skins are soft. So the grip from that young lad was quite forceful and left a red mark behind when she forcefully jerked his hand away.

Nandini grabbed her hand and inspect the wrist before pulling out a small bottle from the table drawer. She poured the green gel typed liquid and slowly rubbed it on the mark.

"Who laid hands on you?" She asked while gently massaging the wrist.

"It was the same man whom I met in grapes yard. Today I was picking bath flowers when he suddenly appeared out of no where and said some nonsense that he want to take me as his concubine and want me to follow him from now on. He also said if I agree then I don't have to worry about foods or cloths for life. His servant even mocked saying with his master's status even my family will feel honour to send me to him. If was not fast enough and has fighting skills then I wouldn't be able to escape as they were fully prepared to kidnap me" Ageratina narrated all the scene happened back in there.

Nandini listened everything she said as she continued to massage Ageratina's wrist.

"At first I thought it'd just some mad boys playing prank but now I think someone really get a large claws waiting to be cut down" she slowly said and her movement also stopped. The red marks on wrist faded once she stopped massaging.

"Did he told you who is he?" She asked again.

Ageratina frowned before replying "he said he is the prince of Virat"

Nandini frowned "prince of Virat? I didn't expect that when a parents are so well mannered then how come the future king will be this bully. Looks like the Virat is failing in educating their prince and clearly giving other thr options to do the teachings on behalf of them" saying she put thr bottle in drawer again before standing up "clear your face, soon you are going to meet the prince of Virat again. His mother requested for a lunch banquet already. It should have held earlier but because of something  it will be organising today"

"My lady that.."

"And you need to be present there specially" Nandini said before walking towards the bathroom.

Ageratina looked at her back before looking down on her wrist which was white as before and there's no sign of any mark at all. She wiped her face then proceed to join the banquet.