48: The Astrologer 02

The two-day sports meet was a success.

Even though everyone said, "Oh, it's the third year of high school. Just try your best. The most important thing is to have fun. Friendship first, competition second!", as soon as the sports meet was actually underway, the senior class went all out. The fighting was intense.

After all, they were about to graduate, which meant this was probably their last opportunity to win a team award. Every single class worked hard to get the highest overall score.

In the end, because of the formidable combat effectiveness of Class 3 of year three, they narrowly took first place.

"Everyone worked hard." The head teacher looked at the brand new award certificate posted at the back of the classroom and was the first to applaud. "There's still some money left from the class fee. Together with the money awarded from the sports meet, we can do an offline activity on the weekend."

After the teacher left, the class leaders discussed how to spend the prize money. "Does anyone have a suggestion about the location of the activity?"

"Let's go to KTV or do an escape room."

Multiple students chirped up with suggestions. "Or we can go to a villa for a day of fun."

It would be hard to find a location at a suitable price, and some people immediately argued against it.

"Every time we meet offline we do KTV. It's boring ah."

"That's right, when we went to the escape room in our second year it wasn't fun at all. What's the point of having an offline party if the whole class can't interact?"

"A villa won't be any good either. At the last boys' party, we went to Ye Ge's villa to have a BBQ. There's no way a rental villa would be as good as Ye Ge's. We went swimming in his swimming pool last time."

"Yeah, exactly!"

In senior one, Ye JingMing began to regularly organize parties among the boys in class.

The parties, as everyone knew, were an opportunity for the boys in class to get together and have fun. Zong Yan had pretty much been silent in class since the first year of high school, and Ye JingMing had never liked Zong Yan, so the boys went out of their way to exclude him. Later on, Ye JingMing's clique grew larger and larger, and he dragged in people from other classes and grades to join his parties. A lot of boys in Qingyang High School were excited to get into his circle. They didn't concern themselves at all with Zong Yan.

"I have a good idea." After being puffed up by several of his little brothers, Ye JingMing had a pleased expression on his face. After all, everyone likes flattery. After he spoke up, Xia KeYan looked over at him, which gave him a sudden shot of energy. "We're in senior three. We're all adults now, right?"

They were all basically adults. According to the usual age for high school, senior three was for students eighteen years and up. Only a few people had birthdays in the second half of the year and had also started school early. For example, Zong Yan was still a minor at seventeen.

"Adults? Ye Ge, you don't want to—" Immediately one of his little brothers understood, gave a surreptitious wink, and revealed a bad smile.

"Right, we might as well go to a bar to have some fun. The Lawrence Bar is pretty good." Ye JingMing leaned against the wall in a deliberately roguish pose.

The Lawrence Bar was one of the best nightspots in Jiangzhou, located on the edge of the Bund. Most of the people who went there were upper class.

"Ah? A bar?"