XLI: Missing

J I S O O

I badly wanted to scream and curse right now because Limario caught us in the basement; Jennie was torturing Hanbin and his men while I watched them.

We just messed up, and I think Limario hates us now.

How did she even know where we were?

How did she enter that place?

I think she sees my little sister as a murderer now.

Well, my sister is a murderer and a psychopath.

Threats made her do those unhumane things.

Jennie immediately brought Limario to one of her houses. It's a bit far from Seoul, and I know she was planning to lock Lisa there till she accepted my little sister.

I can't believe she's going to witness Jennie slowly killing the people who beat her and I'm just watching it like I'm only watching a movie.

I contacted the headmaster and told him to cancel the classes for a week. He asked what was wrong, but I told him it was a personal matter, and he couldn't disagree because we are the daughter of our university's owner, and he works for us.

"Jisoo." I heard my father's voice, snapping me out of my trance.

"Yes, Dad?" I stood up from the couch and I looked at him.

"Did she do it again?" I slightly nodded, and he sighed. I walked towards him and I hugged him tightly.

"I didn't even stop her, I just let and tolerated her." He slowly and gently rubbed my back.

"We can't stop her. We tried it before, but she almost killed us as well. However, sooner or later she will learn to control it, especially when her lover asks and forces her to do it like what I did to your mother." He cupped my face and he smiled at me. "It took a lot of time, but it was worth it. She went back to her normal self. I hope the girl that our Jennie Lock at her secret place can change and stop her."

I heaved a deep sigh and looked at my father with concern.

"She probably hates us now." He shook her head. That made me confused.

"What is her name?" He inquired.

"Lisa." I answered.

"Full name."

"Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban Brüshweiler." He kissed my forehead and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Have some fate at Lalisa. I know she will be a great influence on our Jennie." I furrowed my eyebrow and he patted my shoulder before he left me alone in his study room, leaving me dumbfounded.

I'm confused.

I'm here at the Kim Mansion to convince him to stop my little sister, but he didn't help me, instead he made me confused and more worried about both Jennie and Lisa.

Instead of wasting any time doing nothing, I left Kim Mansion and drove to mine and my little sister's houses.

It's been three days since Jennie brought Lisa to her secret house. I don't know where that house is located. I want to go there, but I know she's going to get mad.

But still, I will find them so I can see how the two of them.

•••