Chapter 16: Kiss

CHAPTER 16: Kiss

Lidia pov

When I saw how he lifted me up, I think I fell for him again. I mean I'm no slim girl. I weigh around 140lb or pound which I THINK is 70 gram. Not sure.

Which means I'm not a feather to lift.

I might give him the kiss, it won't be the first And i doubt It will be the last. I smile at that thought.

It's not like I'm gonna sleep with him, I have respect for my body. I'm not a harlot or prostitute by choice (not all of them have a choice but some do) so I don't really have to worry about that.

My body is the temple of God so I must respect it.

I went into the pantry and took out some mints that aren't gums.

I ate some then carried some in my hand . I then went back into the living room to see Nathan with his eyes closed.

"Ok keep them closed and open your mouth"

"Are you about to push a knife down my throat?" he grinned and opened.

" Maybe" I smirked and took off my mask.

"Mmmm" I moaned and I got a bad cramp.

"Are you ok star baby?" Nathan said as he continued to chew and put his hand on my belly as if he was feeling a baby bump.

"Yeah I'm ok " I said then put my hands on his. His hands brought me comfort.

It seems he took what I did the wrong way as he moved his hands and I dragged them back.

"Look who wants my touch" he smirked then wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm gonna tie something around your eyes but still keep them closed" I warned and placed blind fold over his eyes.

"Ok now" and with that I caressed his cheeks and he tightened his hold on me as I leaned closer.

And finally

Right as I was about to put my lips on his, the house phone rang.

But unlike all other authors, my author hates when there are interruptions and the leads don't block them out, so she made us ignore it then finally, AGAIN.

I crushed my lips with his only and gave him a peck then attempted to pull away when he grabbed my neck bringing back my lips to his cancelling my plan of moving. So one hand on my neck and another on my waist. Possessive.

And because of the inexperienced dummy I am, I Let him take over the kiss. I knew I could have given him a cheek kiss but I think he deserved better. He did his thing and I tried to keep up until we came up for breaths which was after 1 min and 58 seconds of kissing.

"At Least that one is intentional" I murmured with my head resting on his shoulders with me standing still.

"Want to go again" he smirked.

"And let you kill me. No way " I said as I put back on my mask then sat beside him on the couch feeling a bit breathless but because of training I got it under control quickly.

"Was it worth it star baby"

"You were greedy" I said, removing his blindfold while trying to shift the conversation but I guess he is too smart for that.

"Ah, ah, ah star tell me" I took his fingers in my hand as he turned around.

(Important message from K7: That reminds me of talking tom for some reason)

"Fine, maybe" I said while playing with his fingers.

" And yes I was greedy but a peck won't work on me baby. I needed more. Always will"