70

you woke up and looked at the time, it was 10 am, you felt a pair of hands on your waist, you looked around and you started coming back to reality.

"shit!" you got up quickly and saw that nai was sound asleep, you had no clothes on so you looked around and found your sweatshirt and skirt. you grabbed your phone and saw many messages from Mattia.

you quickly left out before nai could wake up, you got your keys and drove back to your place.

what the fuck was last night?

you arrived and unlocked the door, you saw Mattia sitting on the couch. He looked relived when he saw you but pissed. Oliver came over to your legs and started jumping up and down.

"where the hell were you?" he said coming over to you.

"can I explain after I shower? I feel disgusting.."

"no, explain now. where were you and why did you lie?"

"I didn't lie, I just accidentally slept over.."

"who were you with?"

you walked pass him to go upstairs until he grabbed your arm and you were back in front of him.

"answer the question, were you with nai?"

your eyes wondered down to your fingers and left his eyes.

"Mattia let me go shower."

"answer the question." he demanded.

"yeah I was.. ok? I see nai everytime I go out so she invited me over and then we- we just hung out."

"kara I swear to fucking god." he cracked his knuckles and you went upstairs to shower.

you knew you were in the wrong even hanging out with her, if he found out about what happened you were sure he wasn't going to forgive you anymore. you regretted it so much.

after showering you put on a hoodie and some comfy pants, you were just cleaning up some stuff when Mattia walked in.

the tension was horrible, you could feel how pissed he was.

"I'm sorry.." you said softly you didn't even know if he heard you or not.

"what are you not telling me?"

you sat on the bed and took a deep breath.

"please don't get mad."

"tell me."

"we...well- something um happened with me and nai last night. we were gonna just hang out and watch a movie but I wanted snacks and so then we drove to the store and we put everything we saw that looked good-"

"get to the point." he said rushing you.

"well she found these vibrating panties and said that we should do them so I was like sure I guess and then we went back to her house and put them on and then we went to the mall and she just like turned it on and it turned me on and it felt so good but I regret it. I wanted to leave so we did, we went home just edging eachother and then when we finally got back to her place she got really touchy and we had sex I guess."

he had no emotion on his face, you just ranted so fast you didn't know if he was still processing it or if he was just pissed as fuck.