FOUR.

𝟏𝟎: 𝟓𝟎 𝐀𝐌 𝟔𝟗%

𝟏𝟎 𝟓𝟎 𝐀𝐌 𝟔𝟗

【Unkown Number】

***-****-***: HELP

***-****-***: SOS

***-****-***: HEEEELPPPP

***-****-***: SSSSOOOOSSSS

***-****-***:

who the fuck is this?

***-****-***: IT'S ME TAKEMITCHI I'M USING

SOME RANDOM PERSON'S PHONE

***-****-***: BAJI WAS STABBED

***-****-***:

WHAT

***-****-***:

SHIT TF

***-****-***:

MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T OFF HIMSELF OR SOMETHING

***-****-***:

TURN ON LOCATION

Third POV_

"God damn! Ma! I'll be right back!"

Shouted Noa as she slammed the front door shut, she was most likely going to regret that decision later...

"Shitahitshit, I got my gun and a baseball bat that should be enough to defend myself if necessary," she thought to herself as she ran towards the location on her screen

There were multiple outcomes to this situation, someone dies, someone gets hurt, someone dies, okay maybe there were only two outcomes of the scenario...

"Wait a minute, driving would be faster...."

"YO, MOTHERFUCKERS!" Nao shouted from inside their golf cart, before jumping out of it and attacking the first person she saw with their baseball bat.

"Noa!?!" Exclaimed some of the people that know her, most were still in shock of the events prior to their unexpected entrance.

"SO I HEARD DRACULA MF WAS STABBED, HE'S NOT ALLOWED TO DIE I GIVE HIM 10 MIL YEN!" Exclaimed Nao

Noa frantically looked around before her eyes fell onto the person they were looking for.

Completely ignoring the fact that Mikey was currently beating the shit out of someone, who's hair awfully resembled a banana.

"Dracula..." Noa kneeling down to her fallen Conrad, what a beautiful friendship they had made in a short period of time, both bonding over their stupidity.

"Sugar mo-"

"Don't you finish that sentence- your last words aren't about to be sugar Mommy" protested Chifuyu, a look of absolute terror adorning his already pale and beaten face.

"The ambulance should be on its way..."

"Takemichi, you know damn well the ambulance is never at the scene early." Said Noa Before ripping off Baji's shirt

(Don't y'all get the wrong idea 👹)

"What are you doing!?"

"The fuck does it looks like! I'm about to save this man's life, cover me you idiots!" Proclaimed nao as they worked on stopping to bleeding, unlucky for her there seem to be two to three stab wounds

Unlucky for whoever wanted him dead, Noa was skilled enough to know how to stop the bleeding enough till the paramedics came.

"... I'm getting really sleepy right now..." mumbled Baji as he slowly close his eyelids

"NAH FOOL! OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH" shouted Nao before forcing him to drink tequila

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"I'M SAVING HIM WITH THE POWER OF TEQUILA. TEQUILA WILL MAKE HIM NUMB FROM THE PAIN!"

"THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!"

"ARE YOU THE ONE TRYING TO SAVE HIS LIFE RIGHT NOW!?!"

Time Skip brought to you by the Sano family ash's

"And that's how I saved your life" Noa stated as she looked down at her beloved fallen Conrad, who is currently covered in bandages on his hospital bed.

Our dear Baji, after being taken to the hospital, had fallen into a small coma that lasted a week.

Within that week multiple people visited him and said people were also scolded by his mother, Nao was also scolded by her mother for leaving the house on short notice.

And fate just wanted to be a bitch to both of them and decided that it would be a great idea for Baji's and Nao's Mom to become friends.

"What happened to kazutora?" Baji asks, wanting to know what happened to his best friend.

"Oh, you mean banana head Mf? Yeah, he looked like a puppy whose mother just died, so I legally took custody of him and sent him to therapy." Noa replied

"..How the hell did you do that?" A look of disbelief and worry painted Baji's face as he became even more worried about his best friend.

"Simple my darling, when you have the money you can do anything. I mean anything- even if it means legally adopting someone."

Baji's look of disbelief and worry turned into one of confusion, did that mean that they're legally siblings now or does that mean that she's legally a mother now?

"You look confused! So in simple terms, I am legally his mom now!" Nao stated

Silence fell into the small hospital room, how was one supposed to react to finding out your best friend was legally adopted by someone underage, and the same person who threw 10 million yen at you through the internet?

"WHAT!"