²¹ ❘❘ ᵘʰ ᵒʰ ༉·₊˚✧

ੈ°˖✧ ᵘʰ ᵒʰ ▸ ᴊᴜɴɪᴏʀ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ

⋆ ˚✧༺♥︎༻✧˚ ⋆

After a plenty of sleep, you feel so much better than before. In fact, it almost feels like you've never been sick in the first place. Turns out, the medication that the libero made you took last night, really did help for your faster recovery.

Today is the day for the training camp, and you were glad that you're already in full health.

Right now, you're currently doing your morning jog on your way towards the school where the whole team will meet up, after you stopped by on Yasashi's house― who just returned from visiting her relatives― to entrust your little feline pet to the kind elder's care for the meantime, while you're away.

Uhh... and no. Morning jog isn't actually part of your daily routine, nor even your vocabulary. It's just that you find it more convenient to do today instead of riding a public transport, when you're trying to save up as much money you can.

You can see from a quiet distance the bus that's parked by the entrance of Nekoma High's ironed gates, and the familiar group of tall statures standing next to it as you continue to trot closer.

Hearing a series of soft huffs that's drawing in, Yamamoto slant his head to look behind them and get overzealous when his eyes land upon you. He throw an enthused finger over you as he screams, "Ooohh― she's HERE! SHE'S HERE! I REPEAT! Y/N-SAN'S FINALLY HERE!"

Yamamoto shot his arms in the air with a welcoming ear to ear grin. "HEEEELLOOOOO Y/N-SAAAAAAA―"

Annoyed by the ace's excessive loudness, Yaku didn't hesitate to send a strong kick on Yamamoto's ass to silence him and his big mouth. "SHUT UP, DAMN IT!" He loudly scolds then turn to you with his stern demeanor fading away. "Sorry 'bout him..."

"It's okay, umm... sorry, did I make you guys wait too long?" You apologize beforehand as you approach them, sending a small wave to Shibayama, Lev, and Inuoka who greets you with their pure, innocent smiles. Skimming your eyes through their faces, both of your brows levitate when you notice that the team lacks the presence of one member. A first year to be exact. "Where's Tamahiko?"

"Oh no, you're actually just in time, Y/N." Kuroo told you with a dismissive hand gesture, before he elaborates the answer to your second question. "And anyway, the kid said he can't attend the first and second training camp due to family reasons."

Nodding in understanding, you let the short conversation end there as the bus' engine suddenly rumbles to life. The elder coach, Yasufumi, poke his head from the opened door, telling everyone that they're ready to leave now.

The boys, without any further ado, quickly board inside and began to occupy the empty cushioned seats, sharing it with somebody accordingly on how they exactly want to spend the short trip that ranges from peaceful, to chaotic.

Kenma, clearly wanting to spend the whole ride on the peaceful slope, decides to sit with Fukunaga on the seat on two rows behind the driver, instead of Kuroo. That fact causes the rooster head to frown, as he plop down next to Yaku in the most begrudging way.

As for you, you choose to sit with Kai who sat by the window, at the very back of the bus. To your left, there resides Inuoka with Shibayama on his other side. Both were indulged in a lively chat about their test results, comparing the scores.

The very second you put your bum on the cushion, Naoi― who's sitting on the driver's seat while Nekomata's on the one behind him― peer behind him to throw the team one last glance for a mental headcount, before he step on the pedal gas and set off the vehicle running on the road.