Chapter 13 : Ujian Kental TAPOPS (1)

'Why is everything hurt so much?'

He opened his eyes to a dark room. As he tried to move, he noted that both his hands were tied and he was spread eagle on top of an uncomfortable metal bed.

"I see that you are awake now, Boboiboy."

Boboiboy hissed when the light suddenly turned on causing his eyes to stung badly. Adjusting his eyes to the light, he looked around to take the situation he was currently in.

He was in some sort of operation room. But there's no anti-biotic smell lingering in the air, only computers and... is that a power sphere?!

"Where am I?!" Boboiboy turned angrily to the person present in the room.

A woman with black hair tied into a high ponytail wearing glasses. She also wore a lab coat. Her deep ocean blue eyes intensely watching her computer as her fingers skillfuly typed various words he didn't understand.

"Don't you remember the last event before you fainted?" She didn't looked up from her computer when she asked him.

Boboiboy could only blinked owlishly before his eyes widen.

"That pink haired woman hit me until I fainted...?" He said slowly.

The woman laughed as if mocking him or his question. She wheezed while repeatedly slammed her hand down to the table and holding her stomach.

Boboiboy could only stared at her between horrified or dumbfounded. He waited until the woman calmed down and started to observed his surrounding more thoughfully.

'What are this machines for? A window? Who would put a window in a torture room–'

"I know what you're thinking and don't worry, with your power watch on absence you can't destroy that window. The window is made from the most powerful glass we could find." She puffed her chest proudly.

Boboiboy glanced to his wrist when he remembered the power watch he threw to the river. Hopefuly they didn't found it.

"And this machines are for penetrate your memory about your power watch. So we can fix it faster." She smirked.

Boboiboy looked at her really fast, his eyes wide with fear. But the woman only hummed a tune he didn't recognize.

'Oh no...'

____________________________________________

"Guys, come on! Wakey wakey! We have test today!" Taufan poked Halilintar cheek causing the red eyed male to groan at him.

"To early for you cheery demeanor, Taufan."

"SAHUR! SAHUURRR!"

Red eyes snapped open with a dark scowl the time he heard a loud banging noise of pan collided with another hard object. He tossed the cover and sent a glare to the culprit of the noise.

"Thorn! Blaze! Where did you get the pans?!" Taufan held his stomach as he laughed at them.

"Go away..." Ice buried himself deeper to the bed and covered his ears with the pillow.

"We got this from the cafetaria." Blaze grinned.

FLASHBACK~

"Wake up! Hali!" Taufan shook Halilintar sleeping form harder when Halilintar didn't move as the time went by.

Blaze watched them from the side since he succesfuly woke Solar with a sane way of waking someone up. The light elemental grumpily stomped his feet while rose his arms to the air in disbelief.