Rewrite Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Irresistible Ideas

Princess Novaliera didn't know what the Reedins were planning for her, but she wasn't afraid. She didn't know what they were doing here, nor what they were planning now. First they disappeared from sight during the festival, and now they are planning something else. It seems to involve the reedins not ever leaving, so things will go their way. The reedin that slapped her did hurt, but she refused to show pain. She gritted her teeth and she slowly stood up to embrace the pain.

"Your Highness, you can talk all royalty and smart all you want, but it won't go your way. Our plan for you and your dear brother is already in action. If I were you, I would recommend to remember the good times before you get hurt... seriously hurt." The reedins sneered at the the princess. They had the audacity to call her your highness, but not even treat her like one.

"What did you just say?" She eyed the reedin suspiciously, "Personally, I doubt you could. You'd be down on the ground before you would even get near me." The princess replied arrogantly as she let out a chuckle. "I, princess Novaliera, Niderudion and my knight Nakosir are way stronger than you think. We would be able to defeat you just like that and then you be crying your eyes out all the way home." She jeered in response.

"Oh you, you do not know who you are talking to..." The reedins shook his head, "Seriously, if you be a good little princess than everything will be peaceful, but if you don't..." The reedins smiled in a sinister manner before continuing, "You should be prepared to face a world of hurt and feel the pain of your grief that you messed up on. It is your fault since you did say that to us." The reedins stood there threatening her.

"Wow." She muttered sarcastically, "Look who's talking, ha you baffle me greatly. I seriously doubt you would ever win in an battle of magic and weaponry. I mean come on! It is so obvious you would lose like pathetic fools you are when going against me and my brother." The princess provoked the reedins again.

With anger, the reedins growled at her, "Learn to treat us with respect, you little-" But before they finished their sentence, Prince Niderudion walked up at stoically and pointed a sword a their throats while glaring at them.

"Watch what you say, for it may be your last!" The prince mutters coldly as he glared at the imbeciles who dared to threaten his sister, while refusing to not remove his sword from the neck of their throats. The reedins that they faced were amateurs who recently joined the organization, thus were being too arrogant for their own good. They were not like others and they just wanted to act all proud and pounce around slamming senseless insults and plans upon the twins.

The reedins without a doubt, were beginning to cower with fear. They felt as if the air turned chilly and it was all because of the Esperon Prince.

The prince continued to say, "You dared to harm my, my precious twin sister and you talk about respect?!" Niderudion couldn't believe his ears and continued to glare as them. He was almost baffled he laughed in surprised. "Ha! We'll show you respect, but only once you leave this place along with your stupid rules and stop trying to make every kingdom filled with darkness. Then and only then will I ever do that, so unless you are leaving to do exactly that then you can kiss our respect goodbye!" The prince spat.

The reedins played it off cool, they could not let anyone find out that prince Niderudion and his sister had caused them fear. They couldn't let both of the twins realize it either. Thus, the reedins glowered and muttered a phrase in a lowly manner, "Do you know what happens if you don't respect us?" One of them arched their eyebrows just for the affect before continuing to say, "I thought you would have some senses, but I see you just disrespect us like everyone else. Don't you realize we are doing this to prevent another war?"