Part 21

|A/N: OKAY TWO THINGS, ONE- SERIOUS WARNING, I WOULD BE SURE TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE IN A COMFORTABLE, SAFE AREA WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER. SECOND- IF YOU WANNA ENHANCE THE EXPERIENCE, THERE WILL BE A NOTICE FOR YOU TO PLAY THE SONG AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE, IT'S UP TO YOU TO PLAY IT OR NOT, I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH <3|

"Yo, are you sure you're awake enough for this?" A voice asked out, the black-haired boy peeking up from his arm, finding his brother smiling at him.

"Hmm?" Akira mumbled, still groggy as he felt the booth he was sitting in get lower. He looked over, finding Asahi sitting next to him with a smile.

"Oh come on, you're not too sleepy to eat are ya?!" Asahi asked, chuckling at the boy who quickly sat up, stretching his arms as he did.

"No, no never. Gimme the onigiri." Akira grumbled, snatching the food from Asahi who chuckled and shook his head, looking at the black-haired boy who smiled at his brother.

"So, how's the first week been? He as charming as he was when he was living with me?" Asahi asked Baji who chuckled and shrugged, putting his arms up on the back of the booth.

"It's been good, it's been nice to not have my parents on my back. Plus, it's nice to have someone's room to visit." Baji spoke causing the boy to smile and nod.

"Gotta admit, I miss this little rat being around the whole time." Asahi spoke, looking to Akira who was munching on the Onigiri. His eyebrows furrowed at the boy as he looked up at him.

"R-at?! Shut up... I'm not a rat." Akira mumbled, his mouth full of food causing the two to chuckle at the boy.

"Mmm, sure you're not... I can't believe it's almost been two years." Asahi sighed, running a hand through his hair as he looked over to the table across the room.

"Hmm?" Baji asked, taking a sip of the boba tea that the diner served. Akira swallowed his onigiri with a small hum, looking down at his hands.

The Ravaging diner has been where Akira met Asahi and Ichiro. It was where Asahi brought Kota to meet the two and it was where Ichiro brought Raiden and Daichi to join the gang. It was even where the boys got the name for the gang.

"Oh, just memories. That's all." Asahi spoke, glancing at the big mural on the wall. It was one of a field, the sun cresting just over the tall grass. Ichiro always spoke of the place as some sort of haven for lonely people.

'Just over the hill, there's a village there where everyone you love stays. It's beautiful' Ichiro would tell the gang, making all of their lives brighten up with even the smallest amount of hope.

A small sound of a camera clicking brought the two away from their memories, Baji holding a small camera with a smirk on his face. Akira smiled at the boy as the rest of the food came to the table, the trio spending most of the day in the restaurant.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"COME ON!!!" Raiden's voice screamed out as the group of Valhalla ran to them. Akira narrowed his eyes at the group, wiping the memories of the past from his mind.

"AKIRA! I'M COMING! JUST- STAY ALIVE! GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" Asahi roared, picking up one of the boys who grasped his waist. He lifted him up and tossed him onto the ground, punching and kicking all the Valhalla boys around him. He had to get to Akira, he already most likely had a concussion, he couldn't fight that big of a group alone!

Akira watched as the masked boy rushed him, his baton grasped in his hand. He swung it, Akira stumbled backward to dodge it. Raiden ducked under a punch, leaning over and slamming his fist into the masked boy's face.