Chapter 10

Lisa's POV..

I was surprised by what I saw because I didn't think she was here either

I was surprised by what I saw because I didn't think she was here either. I couldn't speak. I was here at the counter while looking at her with my mouth open. I went back to my sense when she snapped her fingers in front of me, so I looked at her again. I just laughed awkwardly.

"Ahmm Ms Park W-what are you doing here?.I mean are you alone?." I asked while stuttering I scratched my nape then she look at me and giggles.

"Didn't I told you called me Rose right?. anyways i'm with my friends,.I'm about to go to the restroom but I saw you here." She said and smile I nodded shit she's so pretty..."Nice to meet you again R-rose."I said I still didn't use to it so yeah maybe from now I will call her that..

"Nice to meet you too..if you don't mind I will introduce you to my friends?..oh it's okay if you don't want." She said and chuckled I scratched my nape she wants to introduce me to her friends?

"Ahh M-maybe next time?." I asked and look at her she smiled at me and nod

I can't help but blushed because who wouldn't be thrilled you talked to the famous model and became your friend when I looked at her she's already looking at me with a smile on her face so I look away while I still feel embracement. then I noticed we have a lot of costumer I look at Tzuyu not far from the counter she signed to me to help her so I nod.

"If you don't mind Ms Pa-- I mean Rose can I excuse myself we have a lot of costumer here I need to help my friend." I politely said she nodded to me and smile.."Oh right. I need to go to restroom too.nice to meet you again Lisa." She said and wink at me I nodded when she left I sighed softly before I grabbed the tray and went towards Tzuyu who's now taking notes from our costumer order.

.
.
•===
Third person POV

While they were waiting for Rose, Jennie and their friend decided to talk some random things. They couldn't help but laugh. They enjoyed their story until a few minutes later, Rose arrived, causing them to stop laughing. When Rose got back to their table with a smile on her face she immediately sat in her seat while her friends were looking at her confusedly when Rose noticed that her friends were looking at her so she stopped eating.

"What are you guys looking at me like that?." She said and drink her water her friends just shook their heads and sighed softly.."What's up with you? you look so happy?." Nayeon frowned she gave Rose weirdly look.the two just look at Rose.

"I meet her again." Rose squeal which made them starled they confused about what Rose said.."Whom?." Jennie asked while sipping her lemon juice Rose smile and look at them..

"The one who helped me.."She said she continued her eating her friends just nod and do the same "So where is she? why don't you introduce her to us?." Irene suddenly said causing her to sighed and lean her back to the chair.