Chapter 26

"Too shameless! It's just a supporting role but smashing the male lead's enthusiasm?" Xiao Zhang was indignant in the lounge, "I would have thought that he was the main actor!"

When the agent Xu Xiang heard this, he knocked on the table and motioned to his side with his eyes, "Xiao Zhang, you can stop."

Zhou Qingming sat on the sofa, staring tensely at the hot search on Weibo.

Since half an hour ago, the TV drama official and blogger announced that Qin Li will play the role of "The Regent" in particular, the popularity of Weibo has completely exploded.

Because of the fit of the roles, even Ji Li's exposure has risen again and again.

Qin Li & Ji Li, Ji Li playing the role, Cai Kangning praised Ji Li...Three hot search topics in a row, all tend to the top of the hot search list.

As for Zhou Qingming's own hot search topics, because of the lack of follow-up discussion, the rankings have dropped again and again, and he is about to fall out of the list.

On the day of the official announcement of the role, the discussion of being a male lead was not as good as a supporting villain?

This matter will feel dull on anyone's body. At this moment, Zhou Qingming's joy of being held in the morning has disappeared.

Xu Xiang shook his head, and said truthfully, "I can only say that Ji Li's luck is good and he took advantage of it. I didn't expect that the crew could invite Qin Li..."

Who is Qin Li?

He is the only full crown actor in the Chinese film and television circle, with complete acting skills and the double guarantee of the box office.

After a lapse of nine years, he finally played a role in a TV series again, even if it was just a special invitation, it was enough to surprise fans and passers-by.

What's more, the intricate emotional relationship between the regent and the king of Jin Xie Yan in the book is very intriguing. At this moment, the book fans who continue to pay attention are about to jump to the sky.

It's a feast for Yan Gou!

Xiao Zhang couldn't help but murmured again, "Jili's action makes it clear that it's a distraction!"

"I can't grab the ones that have been taken back. He is lucky, and I accept his fate." Zhou Qingming threw away the phone, feeling a little panic in his heart.

"What a fate! Ming brother, the book fans have a high degree of recognition for you!" Xiao Zhang quickly encouraged and comforted, "We just don't have the backing like Ji Li."

He paused, and said his inner guess, "I think Teacher Qin Li is clearly directed at Ji Li. He Ling's previous revelations are not necessarily false."

Xu Xiang frowned, "Do you have a door on your mouth?"

"Sister Xiang, listen to my analysis." Xiao Zhang continued to say without giving up.

"When Brother Ming first joined the group, didn't the casting director of Teacher Qin Li's film call you? I asked if Brother Ming had time to act, but then nothing came of it."

Xu Xiang remembered this and nodded. Zhou Qingming raised his eyes in doubt. Obviously, it was the first time he knew about it.

"I have a friend who works in the film crew. I asked him about it yesterday. Guess what? The role that Ming brother originally wanted to play was later played by Ji Li. He also played with Qin Yue on the scene!"

Xiao Zhang spoke vigorously, revealing an insight into the truth.

"That's teacher Qin Li's movie, eh, it's a good job for a newcomer? Even if it's a small supporting role, it will be a face after it is released!"