Chapter 6

Previously on Chapter 5

I get on Appa's head and grab his reign. "Come on, Appa... yip yip!" I said. He flies to the air. I can feel hope growing inside my heart knowing that I'm not the last air-bender. There's another one just like me.

-You're Alive?!-

Y/N P.O.V

I land inside my cave and breathe heavily. Who's that girl anyway... and why is she so persistent in talking to me?! Ugh... whatever. I'm not going to waste my time on something unnecessary.

l/n flies towards me and lands on my shoulder. I let out a soft laugh as she licks my cheek. "Stop it, girl! That tickles!" I said. b/n comes towards me and lick me too, leaving me covered from head to toe with her saliva.

"b/n!! You know that doesn't wash out?!" I whined. She just let out a sound that sounded like a laugh. I roll my eyes and rub her huge head. "It's okay, girl. I love you too... but now. I'm going to take a bath..." I said, smiling at her. I head inside the cabin to grab my clothes. Then I walk to the stream of water under the water fall.

Aang P.O.V

"Where could that person go?" I said. "There has to be a place where they rest. But I don't see anything" Katara said. "But they can't just disappear!" Sokka said.

I notice a huge mountain. I look up to see some part of it is covered with the cloud. "Hmm... I wonder..." I said. I urge Appa to fly higher. We fly passed all the clouds.

My eyes scan through the mountain's surface. "Over there, Aang!" Katara said. I turn to look at her to see her pointing at a certain direction. I turn to where she's pointing to see a cave. "Good one, Katara!" I said. She smiles at me and I urge Appa to fly to the cave.

We land on the entrance and look inside. There's a beautiful scenery inside. There's also a small cabin in there. Someone does lives here... and judging by how high up this cave is. I'm sure this is where the Silent Bender is living.

We walk further inside. I land on the ground. "Uhh... hello? Is there anyone here?" I called out. But I only got silence. I turn to look at Katara and Sokka. They shrug their shoulders.

A strong gush of wind comes towards us. Sending us flying and fall into the water. I swim up back to the surface. Someone lands on the ground in front of us.

"That's the Silent Bender!" Katara said. I turn to look at her and back at the person. From the figure, I can tell that the person is a girl. The only thing I can see from her is her eyes. She's looking at us with anger. I can't blame her. We did trespass her territory.

Y/N P.O.V

"Look... we mean no harm. We just wanna talk" the same girl said. I just stare at her, without saying a thing. I can't believe they get this far. How did they even get up here?!

She try to step forward. I take a step back. I don't want to hurt her. But if she tries anything I won't hold back. She lift her hand and I shot a strong wind at her.

But before the wind could hit her. Another figure jumps in front of her, diverting the wind to another direction. "Woah there!" The person said. My eyes widened as I look at the person in shock.

"Aang..." I said, lowering my hands. My glider slip out of my hands and fall to the ground next to me. His eyes widened. "Wait... you can talk? But they... AISH... no no no... stupid!" He said, hitting his head. He turns to me and points his glider at me.

"How did you know my name? Do I know you?" He said. I feel tears streams down both of my cheeks. I slowly lift my hand. I remove my mask, revealing my face to him.

His eyes widened as he looks at me in shock. "Y-Y/N... y-you're... you're alive" he said. He drops his glider and runs towards me. I run towards him as well. We meet halfway, as he embraced me in a tight hug.

I wrap my arms around his neck as I hug him tightly. I can't believe it... my brother is alive! Well of course he's alive. He left the temple.

I push him away and blow strong wind at him, he let out a painful groan. I blow another wind at him and another. I breathe heavily and drop on my knees. I scream angrily.

"You left me!! You left our home! Everyone is gone! I'm all alone and you abandoned me?! HOW COULD YOU!!" I yelled at him. He drop on the ground. He moves to sit up.

"I know, Y/N... and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left... please forgive me" he said. I just curl up into a ball as I cry softly. All the build up emotion comes tumbling down at the same time. The pain of loss... the pain of betrayal. It all came back and it hits me like thunder.

He walks towards me and kneels down. He pulls me into a hug. I clutch onto his shirt as I cry harder. He caress my hair softly.

"I can't express with words on how sorry I am, Y/N... please forgive me. We only have each other now. We have to be together... I'm not going to leave you. Not anymore..." he said. "Promise?" I said. "I promise, sis..." he said. I just wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him. I bury my face into his neck as I cry.

After a while, I finally starts to calm down. I slowly pull away from the hug. I turn my head to see the two other people. They're wearing a Water Tribe clothes.

"Who are they?" I asked. "They're my friends. Sokka and Katara..." he said. "Oh... I'm sorry for attacking you earlier..." I said, bowing at the girl. "It's okay... I now know why you're being defensive. You witness what happened to your people..." she said. I just nod my head and looks down.

"Quick question, Aang... who is she?" Sokka said. I feel a hand on my shoulder. "This Sokka. Is my twin little sister. Her name is Y/N" he said. Sokka's jaw dropped as he looks at me in shock. I just let out a laugh at their reaction.

I hear a groan and turn around. I notice a bison. A grin appear on my face as I know who that is. I run towards him. "Appa!!" I said, jumping up and land on his head.

"Hey, buddy... nice to see you again..." I said, patting his fur. He groan again, as if saying he's happy to see me as well. I slide down his head and grin at him. He licks my face.

"Oh come on! I just took a shower!!" I whined. Aang laughs loudly and walks towards me. "I'm so happy to see you, Y/N..." he said, placing his hands on my shoulders. I smile at him and hugs him again.

"Are you here by yourself?" Katara asked. "Oh... of course not..." I said. I place my finger and whistle. Sokka looks confused. "But your whistling didn't have a sound..." he said. I just grin at him. My grin widens when I hear another groan.

I turn my head to see b/n. "b/n! Look who's here!" I said. "Your bison!" Aang said. "Yupp... and not just her. l/n! Come here, girl!" I said. l/n's head pops up from the saddle on b/n's back. She flies towards me and lands on my shoulder.

"Another lemur!" Aang said, happily. "Another?" I said, looking confused. Then I feel something lands on my shoulder. I turn my head to see a lemur. "Oh, now I see what you mean. So... who is this, Aang?" I said. "He's Momo..." Aang said. "Hello boy~" I said, patting the lemur's head. He purrs at me, making me coo at his cuteness.

l/n starts chittering as she lands on the ground, this make Momo flies and land on the ground. They look at each other for a while. Then starts to play around with one another. Appa and b/n also plays around. I let out a laugh at their exchanges.

Aang walks towards me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we watch our companions playing with each other. "I'm glad to know that I'm not the last air-bender anymore..." he said, grinning at me. "Yeah... me too..." I said, wrapping my arm around his torso.

*to be continued*