[008] ━━ I would've smacked his head with those cymbals

real life, instagram

WITH her head held high, Choi Yuri enters the music room

WITH her head held high, Choi Yuri enters the music room. She hasn't been in here in ages and she honestly never wanted to come back, but her stupid business assignment with Jungwon made her come back. God, everything looks the same — even the fucking smell is the same. Exhaling, Yuri surveys the room for a particular person. She finds him and her toes curl. God, he still looks the same.

      "Saem," Yuri calls out to him. God, she hates this already.

     He turns and Yuri wants the ground to swallow her whole. His eyes pierce her the same way they always did when they were together. A smirk slides onto his face and he approaches her, confidence oozing from his every step. All eyes were on them both, the whispering began to echo around the room. Seriously, Yuri hates this.

     "Choi Yuri," even his voice sounded like trash, "what brings you back to me?"

      Yuri scoffs and looks away from Kang Saem. She takes a step back, pressing her hands to cheeks to stop a blush she can feel creeping its way up her neck. "I need to ask you something," she mutters, not liking this conversation. She wants to take back her words to Jungwon. She can't believe she's willingly talking to Kang Saem again.

     His eyebrow arches, "is that so? You'll owe me, you do know that right?"

      Yuri glares at him, "I have a business assignment, and my partner and I are going to sell a couple of songs of him singing covers and I was wondering if you and your crew — cult — would like to participate in helping us make the songs."

     Saem hums thoughtfully, "how much of the profit made from the sales will go to us?"

     "Why are you assuming we'd sell any?"

      "Well, your partner is Yang Jungwon, right?"

      "Yes — wait, Saem how do you know that?"

      "Gossip," Saem waves off Yuri's concern, "anyways, with him as your partner, you'll definitely sell a lot. So, what would be our cut?"

      Fuck, Yuri hadn't thought of that. She shrugs and Saem laughs, flicking her chin affectionately, "come back to me when you have an idea, you should I know I don't say yes to anything that doesn't involve money." His wink tipped Yuri off the edge. Rage filled her chest, God, why did she even think he would say yes to her?

       "Whatever, fuck you."

      Saem catches Yuri's wrist as she turns to walk away, "Yuri, wait," his voice was softer now and Yuri melts. She's under his spell again. "I was joking. Yeah, I'll do it, but I expect a cut of the profit."

      Yuri sighs and pulls her wrist away from Saem's gentle and warm hand, "I'll discuss it with Jungwon. Have a nice day, Saem."

      Shivers trace Yuri's spine. She really hated every part of that conversation, but she was doing anything to get a good grade on this stupid business assignment with a boy she knows nothing about — not that Yuri wants to know anything about him — and that same boy hardly ever turns up to school. Like today, where the fuck was he?

       Yuri's so close to having a mental breakdown.

liked by waitingforjin and 6 others!

kittyyuri i talked to saem today. did not like it one bit but anything for business class ig :\

VIEW ALL 22 COMMENTS

waitingforjin *anything for jungwon ig :\
kittyyuri waitingforjin ur my 13th reason :D
  ↳waitingforjin kittyyuri how cute! i teared up reading that, i mean so much to u

waitingforjin did u kick saem in the balls tho?? thats the real question
kittyyuri waitingforjin no people were watching
  ↳waitingforjin kittyyuri Pussy.
    ↳kittyyuri waitingforjin i also wanted him to say yes to my request :|
      ↳waitingforjin kittyyuri ur a girlboss-in-training so u shouldve kicked him in the balls and then worked ur magic
        ↳kittyyuri waitingforjin its not that easy
          ↳waitingforjin kittyyuri WhatEver You Say!

swagojun Why didn't you bring me? I would've smacked his head with those cymbals
kittyyuri swagojun violence is not the answer
  ↳swagojun kittyyuri says you
    ↳kittyyuri swagojun i have valid reasons for violence being my answer
      ↳swagojun kittyyuri no u dont
        ↳kittyyuri swagojun i have mommy and abandonment issues stfu and gtfo

sexyseoyun WTF WHY
kittyyuri sexyseoyun trust me i didnt want to go to him but there's something abt jungwon that makes u wanna do anything for him
  ↳sexyseoyun kittyyuri hmmmm.........

hayoonsprivate U better not go back to him, he isn't worth it.
kittyyuri hayoonsprivate don't i know it!! kang 'piece of trash' saem
  ↳hayoonsprivate I love the smell of slandering saem!