28. Intimate

This chapter is just a filler until I come up with more ideas for the plot.
Xtra fluffy
15+ 💋 scenes :)
(Not smut)

You sat on keigos lap, thighs touching his, as you played with his hair

Moving parts out of his face or pushing them behind his ear even just fixing his part.

Keigos hands were under the side of your shorts rubbing circles in your thighs as his eyes stared intently at your face, memorising every detail while you played with his hair.

He watched as your eyebrows furrowed together and your lips formed a small pout while you separated two stubborn strands.

"You look stressed?"
He teased

"You're hair is annoying me kei"
You huffed.

"How bout I help you relieve some of that?"
He asks with a smirk before leaning up and connecting your lips.

Yours glided perfectly against his own. The soft familiar feeling which always grounded keigo and caused a wave of euphoria to wash over him.

One hand slipped from your hips up to your shirt. It was an oversized one you had stolen from him but he didn't mind as he loved the way it looked on you.

His hand slid up your torso, running up and down on your soft skin while the other continued to rub circles on your hip.

Keigo loved your body. Not in a creepy way or even a sexual way. Sure he thought of you as sexy, but it ran deeper.

He loved how you felt on him. How soft your hands, thighs, lips were. He loved how you seemed to fit perfectly with his bigger, muscly frame. He loved the natural scent you gave off, how pretty your facial features were, your heart. Everything.

As you pulled away for air, he was going to remind you how much he loved you.

"You mean everything to me kei"
You said out of breath before he got a chance to speak.
"really, you're the most important person in my life"
You said again

"I- I feel the exact same way baby"
He spoke.

"I don't tell you enough. I'm sorry, I don't deserve you. Your so sweet and caring and I need you to know I love you so so much"
You said now with your hands on the sides of his face.

"Angel, I know you love me. Sometimes I can't believe it but I know. You don't have to apologise for anything. You're all I could ask for and more, I promise."
He said before kissing you softly on the lips.

Once you pulled away again his thumb moved to your lips and ran over them, back and forth, while his eyes stared lovingly back into yours.
"You've made me soft keigo"
You joked.

"Well I love you this way"
He said going to your neck.

His lips kissed over the spots on your neck that he knew you loved as you let out small satisfied mewl from your lips.

He smiled against you neck before up to your jaw and kissing along the angle.

Your hands found there way back into keigos hair and along his back and wings as you laid down on the bed.

As he moved his kisses and love bites down to your shoulder and collarbones, Your hands ran through his feathers as a sign to him that you enjoyed this.

Whenever you and keigo were intimate he was gently and romantic, and moments like this, when the point was rather to show love or just touch each other, it was the exact same.

Both you and Keigo loved to show love through physical affection and words of affirmation, which always worked out by either person confessing love and then sealing it with a romantic make out or cuddle session.

Ever since keigo proposed you tried to show him how much you appreciated him so you became much more physical now that you knew you and keigo promised to stay together forever.

Keigo skimmed over your body, top to bottom, placing kisses and hickeys were ever. The entire time you let out small mewls of satisfaction.

He made it to your thighs and ran his scarred hands over your soft skin. He started below your knee and kissed and sucked along to the upper thigh. He felt you shudder as he made his way back up to your face so he was now hovering over you.

The back of your thigh was in one hand lifting it up a little as if to display the marks he left on you, while his other hand was placed next to your head to balance himself.

"You're so gorgeous"
He spoke before finally connecting his lips with your own.

"Jeez, you are so intoxicating"
He said before dropping your leg and rubbing his hand now over your hips once again.
————————

804 words
Jdjsbekebskebeej
So Um this is Kinda intense-
I felt like I was writing smut
(Which I don't do)
Anyways, from 5k to 8k in 4 days?!?!
Ily all and thankyou for all the sweet comments <3