Chapter 8: Crown Prince

"Cale-nim!"

Choi Han immediately caught Cale as soon as she was about to fall.

"Thank you, Choi Han," Cale thanked Choi Han as she patted the hands that was holding tight her shoulders.

Cale's eyes then shifted from Choi Han to the guy whose shoulder was pushed her back earlier. His whole face was covered except his eyes. He had very beautiful brown eyes and Cale could see those brown eyes widened as soon as their eyes met.

"Please forgive me for bumping into the young lady. I was in hurried so I didn't see the young lady earlier."

The young man bowed his head as he apologized to Cale. Cale sighed, however, when she was about to open her mouth to speak to that guy, the two children interrupted her.

"You should be careful next time, Nya! Our sister's body is weak. What if she got hurt because of your clumsiness! I won't let you go easily!" On said as she bared her fangs in front of the guy making the guy stepped backwards two step.

"Yes, Nya! I will feed you my poison if you hurt my noonim!"

Hong, the youngest also followed his sister threatening the man in front of them.

The man flinched, Cale could see it clearly but she soon flinched too when she looked at Choi Han.

He was glaring dagger at the man.

"Choi Han, I'm okay."

Cale tried to calm Choi Han down by patting his arm that was holding her shoulder.

"Are you sure?"

Cale nodded.

"Yes, Choi Han."

Choi Han sighed in relief and slowly letting Cale's shoulder go. Cale smiled as she patted the children's heads to calm them down too.

"Don't worry, I'm okay."

The children looked at each other first before nodding their heads.

Seeing that the kids were already well behaved, Cale looked at the unknown man in front of her. She then crossed her arm then raised her brows. Her face already turned stoic.

"You need to be careful next time. What if you accidentally bump into old people and cause an injury to them? You will get into big trouble, you know."

"I will, young lady."

The man bowed again.

Cale sighed.

She then waved her hand telling the man that he can go. The man bowed again and immediately walked away from Cale.

He even looked back twice. No. Many times before completely disappeared into the sea of people.

"Cale..." On called.

When Cale looked at On, she saw that On was lifting her hand and was fidgeting her hand many times.

She seems to be asking for Cale to hold it. Of course, Cale took it. She didn't want to let On lift her hand for too long, although, it was cute behavior.

After the boutique's worker finished putting everything that she had bought into the carriage, Cale then walked towards the restaurant nearby.

As always her beauty never failed to attract people's attention. However, Cale seems to not realize that there were countless eyes were looking at her.

Cale was like a goddess that fell from heaven because she lost her wings and was walking around the town to find a way back. The sunlight made Cale's skin and hair glow, adding more divinity to her look.