☾83

Why did we seperate if we were made to reunite?

Absolutely nothing, nothing could be better than the moment she was basking in that very moment

Absolutely nothing, nothing could be better than the moment she was basking in that very moment. One she often thought back to but now it was very much real.

Caged in his arms as he laid behind her with his head in the crook of her neck, she could feel his soft breaths on her skin and his hands that were around her.

Their rejoicing kiss a while ago had been interrupted by the clawing at the door, the excitable dog happy to see Mark once more- even more happy of them both being in the same place like it used to be.

Her finger lightly traced a random shape on his arm, feeling him lightly squirm at the feeling.
"What was it?" He inquired at the pattern she traced.
"Not a clue." She responded earning a laugh and then she began to shift in his arms.

Leaning his head back, he glanced down to see her now facing towards him and looking up at him with a smile that he reciprocated.

"I missed your face."
Mark lightly raised an eyebrow at her statement with a hum.
"How much?"
"So much I want to punch it,"
"Damn," he commented. "I haven't heard your violence so much in a while you know?"

She laughed at his remark, burying her head into his chest as he idly raked his fingers through her hair. Yeonhee's arm slid around his torso to nuzzle closer to his warmth.

His lips curved up in a smile, lightly rubbing the back of her head fondly before letting his hand wander to her side where his thumb brushed over her waist as she slid her leg between his for warmth.

"I've been sleeping by myself since I came back from England- like without Eddie." Voice muffled by his T-shirt. Her words came as a surprise to him, eyes widened at the huge achievement.

"Wait really? Like actually?"
"Yeah."
"Yooo, dude that's amazing- like wow. Did you fall asleep okay?"

She hummed half agreeing.
"It was hard to at first but I just didn't want to feel so dependent on a teddy bear you know?"
"Well, I'm proud of you."
"Thanks Markie," she smiled, tilting her head up but her lips only reached his jaw with a kiss of gratitude against his skin. "I'm kinda tired though."

A yawn carried through her as he shifted so he was laying properly on his back, throwing the pillow behind his head blindly onto the bed.
"You're still a weirdo, I worry for your neck."
"My neck is absolutely fine."

She took solace in placing her head on his chest, her hand next to it as he pulled the warm covers over them, careful not to jolt Milo who curled up with Eddie in his arms.