Part 4

As i walk down the hallway I hear what sounds like children arguing at a playground. "What am I getting myself in to" I mumble aloud as I slowly walk to the doorway listening to their bickering.

"...back off" I hear an unknown voice demand, I turn into the doorway and just watch with my arms tightly crossed.

"oh I'm starting to want you to make me" Tony challenged to the man in a blue, red and white suite. Captain American, the legend, the hero, the frozen old man. Never in my life would I have thought that the man I was once taught about and studied would be standing right in front of me, and challenging Tony. This was going to be interesting. Still unnoticed I stand in the doorway preparing my self for the show.

"yeah big man in a suite of armour, take that off and what are you" I let out a small laugh that no one hears as I look down waiting for Tony's cocky response that I knew was coming because I asked the exact same question once.

"genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist" Tony shot back as I mouthed the words along with him tilting my head side to side as I said each word, god I knew this man a little too well.

"I know guys with nothing that are worth 10 of you" wow captain America's got balls I thought as a smirk slid across my face, finally someone else who's not afraid to put Tony back in his place. I knew Tony wouldn't take it though, Maria was right I really did have my work cut out for me. "The only thing you really fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on a wire or let the other guy crawl over you"

"I think I would just cut the wire" Tony said cockily making me laugh quietly again, another thing we have in common, we don't take shit from anyone but Tony was asking for it at this point.

"You may not be a threat but you better stop pretending to be a hero" Steve said sternly

"A hero, hero like you? you were a laboratory experiment Rogers, everything special about you cam out of a bottle" Tony was now standing only inches away from Captain's face, as impressed as I was with this little show I knew right then and there that it was time I stepped in.

"Wow" I loudly whisper capturing everyone attention "The Avenger are brutal" I hiss proudly as I take a few steps out of the doorframe with my arms crossed staring at the 2 boys. "I mean I was told that I had my work cut out for me but I didn't think that when Nick wanted to create a team of heroes he'd create this" I say with a look of disgust on my face. "You guys should really consider showbiz, I mean people would pay big buck for a bitch fight between captain American and Iron Man, plus you do have show experience Captain" I say smirking.

"Y/N" both Nat and Tony say surprised but relieved

"Miss me?" I say proudly

"I'm sorry who are you" questions Rogers as he stands in front of Tony facing me with his arms crossed almost like he was challenging me. A small laugh slips from Tony's and I mouths as we know this isn't going to end well but I do the mature thing like Nick said and just shake my head.

"This is SHEILDs best agent Y/N Fisher" Nick interrupts before I can say something, "she is going to be helping you all finish this mission. So I suggests you all shut up and do what she says if you The Avengers to have a chance and stop Loki " he finishes now standing to me with his hand on my shoulder staring at the group. Nat gives me a gentle smile and nod in which I return and Tony sits in the chair behind him with his arms crossed waiting for the show, I shake my head at him and he mouths common to me whilst raising his hand to Rogers as if he is giving me my turn.

"I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude but how are you going to contribute to this situation, my brother is a very powerful God like me, too powerful for a midgardian" Thor question. I stare at him for a moment before taking a look around the room, I read each of their files on my way here, clearly they haven't read mine

I look at Nick next to me "you got the file?" I question making stern eye contact, he nods and heads over to the table picking up and file and handing it to Banner. "Please read aloud" he gives me a confused look before opening the file but is interrupted,

"No don't. I want to hear it from you, and not what is written on that paper, I want to hear it from you" Rogers demands as he points his finger towards me, I smirk.

"Oh god" Nat mutters as she takes a seat

"Someone get me some popcorn please, room service popcorn the shows starting" Tony yells out with a massive grin on his face

"Ok but you asked for it" I say keeping eye contact with Rogers, I decided not to look into their minds as I didn't care what they thought. "I was a HYDRA experiment" the look on Roger's face when I said that was pure gold "I was rescued 4 years ago and I've been an agent with SHIELD ever since. They did experiments and tests on me and other babies, gave us special abilities, used us as weapons" I spat staring right at rogers who's now looking at the ground lost for words.

"Special abilities?" Thor questioned

I let out a big puff of air as I turned to him "Yes special abilities" I say slowly jokingly, "Non in which you really need to know but I can tell you that this is no time to be thinking about food" I say sternly as I entered his mind to see him thinking about food. He stares at me shockingly before lightly nodding and looking at Fury.

"Yep she's uh she'll - she'll do just fine" he said towards Fury giving him a nod of approval

"Ok then. What happened with Loki, that was not teamwork, you are not a team therefore this doesn't work, correct?" I say sternly "I wouldn't be here if you all did what you were supposed to do, but look where I am. You all need to set your differences aside because at the end of the day you all care about one thing, protecting innocent people. And you have not done a good job of that"

"Sorry but Loki is" Roger's interrupts

"uh no, this is where you zip it alright? the woman is speaking" I spit back at him "I'm not gonna waste your time if you don't waste mine. What if somebody had died last night Captain? hmm? different story right? cause that's on you, on all of you" I say looking around at them all as they all go silent. "You stuff up, well that's on everyone, that's the difference with a team you're all in it together. What's the saying? There's no I in team, cringy right? But there is a difference in helping out and me doing it myself, not you, me! really tooting my own horn there aren't I. If it comes to that decision I will do it myself because I know when a team is working well, versus when it's moving as fast as a sloth and you're all sloths. But for some reason Nick and Coulson believe in there being a team, heroes that protect this planet. You are all those heroes whether you like it or not. So start acting like it, whether you believe it or not you are stronger together, you will save more lives and do more good together. That is once you figure out how to work together" I continue as I turn to look at Tony and Steve. "I get it, you don't have to like everyone and I hate to brake it to ya but not everyone is going to like you. Deal with it. I'm being blunt, I'm saying what you all need to hear because everyone needs a little push in life and I'm gonna be the push. So unless your name is Google stop acting like you know everything because you don't. Being a team is the only way you will win against him, so zip ya mouths, keep your opinions up in here" I say pointing to my head "and be the heroes you're seen as". They all sit there silently not knowing what to say.

"Right, now that's done, I'd love to meet the infamous God of Micheif" I say smiling excited to meet the troublesome God as I turn to Nick.