Feeling depressed Chapter 3

Arisu looked like he was ready to give up and I didn't but I could understand why..... well in the game we played the day before it was a 7 of hearts game and only two people could survive and it was me and arisu and it was so sad knowing and seeing our friends dying and i tried to get arisu back on his feet but he wouldn't budge and later on the girl from the tag game saw us and her name was Usagi but she just walked passed us and oh well I wouldn't blame her, but it was starting to get dark and I knew arisu wouldn't get up so I was getting a little nervous but then I saw that girl again and this time she brought us to where she's staying and we had some food and went to bed.

Sorry this chapter was very short.... but the next chapter will, I hope make up for it oh and this is how you look like.

Just saying I will show some other pictures of you but the hair colours and stuff might change so just remember that you were born with white hair from a condition when you were born and your eyes I think are naturally brown or whatever but they w...

Just saying I will show some other pictures of you but the hair colours and stuff might change so just remember that you were born with white hair from a condition when you were born and your eyes I think are naturally brown or whatever but they will change so just saying...