thirty-four

"You know, this is where I'd tell you I've told you so but I won't, because I did actually already tell you so." The first thing I heard sliding into the passenger seat of Liam's car was his sister complaining.

Through the rearview mirror, I saw Alisha nudging Penelope with her elbow and Giovanna's nostril flared at them.

"Is this a part of your plan?" She stared at them, suspiciously.

"Of course, not! How would I know he is going to want to come with us? It's not like I live in his head or something!" Alisha hissed and everyone shut up the second the door to the driver's seat was open.

Looking over my shoulders, I saw Alisha squealed quietly into her hands and Giovanna gave her a dirty look.

"Address?" Liam asked, looking over at Giovanna through the rear view mirror. She replied to him with a huff.

"Brother, do you seriously have to come with us?"

"Well, you could always get out of my car and ride with that little guy friend of yours over there." Liam said, eying outside his window and there was Kyle. Poor guy, nobody wanted to ride with him in his car once they found out Liam was driving me, "What's his name again?And, are you guys like what- dating?"

"Ew. No." Giovanna shook her head and turned away in disgust.

"His name is Kyle, sir and no, nobody in this car is dating him." Alisha said flirtatiously but for some reasons, I just couldn't bring myself to get jealous. I ended up giggling. It was so cute and at the same time, hilarious.

"Thanks for the update,—"

"Alisha." Alisha briefly introduced herself while trying to squeeze through the gap between the two front seats as far forward.

"Oh my god, Alisha! Get back here!" Giovanna hissed and I threw my hand over my mouth, trying to silence my laugh while Liam shot me a weird look.

"No offended, London but I've never wanted to be you more." Alisha claimed.

"Oh my god." I laughed, leaning back in my seat and looked over at Liam. He looked back at me, completely clueless as he took the car off of our garage and smoothly, going down the driveway.

"Mr. Luciano—"

"Since you're my sister's friend, Alisha, I'd prefer you just call me by my name." Liam told her and I swore, Alisha blushed a little.

"Oh, Liam, is it?"

He flashed her a small smile and nodded.

"Short memory." I heard Giovanna mutter under her breath.

"I just have a small question, Liam. By any chances, any of your brothers look somewhat similar to you?" Alisha asked. God, she's hilarious.

"They only share mother, Alisha. I have told you that a thousand time already." Giovanna scoffed.

"I am just shooting my shot. Jeez. Take a chill pill, Gigi." Alisha groaned, drawing herself back in her seat and folded her arms above her chest

"Guys, please. We still have about fifteen minutes left in this car. Let's not kill each other too fast." I commented.

"The person whom I want to kill the most right now is you, Lo." Giovanna huffed, "You could have just climb out through my bathroom window and he would never find out."

Liam cleared his throat in reminder. His eyes narrowed unpleasantly at his sister while his hand was coming down my thigh.