Chapter 3

Y/n: WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT!!!
YOU USED YOUR FULL SPEED AND YOU !!ALMOST CAUSE A CAR CRASH!!! SOMEONE COULD HAVE BEEN HURT!!!

The driver was silent and he looked at aidan with one eye brow up and the other eye brow down and point at me while i was still talking at the driver.

Aidan was emberassed and said.

Aidan: i- im so so sorry sh-she has a really bad temper

Aidan said calmly and emberassed and just smiled at the driver awkwardly.

Driver: why do i care if i cause a car crash?!!!
Y/n: Oh This SON OF A BITCH!!
Aidan: no !! Y/n no!!
Y/n: FUCK YOU !!! BULLSHIT!! ASSHOLE!! MOTHERFUCKER!!! BITCH-
Aidan: Y/N ThAtS EnOuGh!!

Aidan was covering my mouth.then the driver went away and went to a diffrent direction.

Y/n: HMmmHmH!!!!

Aidan released his hand out of my mouth and looked at me

Y/n: why the fuck did you do that?
Aidan: cause were going to be late and you use a lot of bad words
Y/n: i think i didnt control my temper
Again
Aidan: You ThInK??!

I chuckled and drive slowly this time. If you were wondering why me and aidan was in a hurry we were suppose to go in the cinemas. We arrived at the cinema.

We got our popcorn and our soda and went in the cinema room

We were watching the avengers infinity war

(Authors writting dont judge im a mcu fan)

Y/n's pov

The movie was starting and i got so excited im a mcu fan! Then aidan had a phone call i really dont want him to miss a part of a movie.

. the worst thing about cinemas are you cant PAUSE IT!!. I can see his face he was happy. I waited for him until he sat down with me again

Y/n: who's that?
Aidan: who's what?
Y/n: the one you were calling earlier
Aidan: oh nothing much
Y/n: come on I'm your best friend since childhood.
Aidan: ok..... shes a girl that i like

Aidan smiles at me his smile was full of excitement. Theres this feeling that i have its like some anger for that girl why did Aidan catches feelings for whats so special about her?? Mixed with anger. Its like the feeling of jealousy i admit im kinda falling for my bsf i wonder what I'm jealous about.

Y/n: oh really wow did you confess your feelings to her yet?

I said with a fake smile.

Aidan: yeah and she agreed to be my girlfriend.
*Aidan said smiling at me*

My heart shattered into pieces i was hurt and that hurt was mixed with anger and jealousy.

Y/n: o-oh whats her name?
*i said with a fake smile*
Aidan: her name is a/g/n (Aidan's girlfriend's name)

(Authors writing: sorry just cant come up with a name)

I gotta admit she has a wonderful name but not as amazing as my name (authors writing: badass y/n 😂)

Y/n: thats a really nice name she must be really special
Aidan: i know
Y/n: ok thats enough chit chat lets watch the movie.

I said laughing i wanted to forget about Aidan's girlfriend and just have fun.