[122] LOST LOVE - Sep 12 2021

A/N: fast paced like usual. Confusing maybe as well. I tried my best. I can't make this any better. Just a bit disappointed that I couldn't write down what I had in mind

Jungkook takes a double turn when he sees a tiny boy approach Taehyung. Taehyung was his close friend ever since he started working in Lee internationals.

Right now, Jungkook couldn't help but stare at the boy in front of him. The boy looked so beautiful, so serene, so innocent and Jungkook hated him. Why? Because the boy reminded Jungkook of his childhood love who had passed away in an accident.

**

Past

Jungkook had a boyfriend when he was 15 to 16 years of age. His boyfriend named Jimin, who he called ChimChim, was the best thing to happen to him in his otherwise dull life. They had promised each other that they would marry the other when they were older. They had promised to never love anyone else. Even if they were just young teenagers, the love they held for each other was pure and strong.

On one of their dates after school, the boy was hit by a car in front of Jungkook. Jungkook had left Jimin on the pavement and had gone to get his mobile that he left in the cafe across the street. Jungkook didn't want Jimin to cross the street unnecessarily. Just as he left the cafe and smiled at Jimin who was watching him, Jungkook witnessed a car speeding towards Jimin who was nowhere on the road. Jungkook knew it was either a drunk accident or a planned attack. He still has nightmares of the accident, each time he tries to save the boy but is always unsuccessful, making the man wake up in shivers and tears. It's been over 10 years and yet he can't forget his love or that day. He still regrets to this day that he couldn't even say a proper goodbye to Jimin - Jungkook suffered a PTSD and had gone crazy on seeing Jimin covered in blood on the side street and needed to be institutionalized for a couple of months.

**

Present

Taehyung introduces Lee Jaemin, the boy who he was talking with, to Jungkook - a new member to their team. Jungkook could feel his heart beat again, just like it used to, with Jimin before. Jaemin had many similarities with Jimin, of course it's been 10 years. Obviously Jimin, if he had been alive, would look more mature now, just like how Jaemin looked.

Jaemin had instantly taken a liking to Jungkook and had tried to be friendly with the man but Jungkook was against it.

Jungkook hated the boy. How dare someone try to win his heart? No one could take Jimin's place in his heart or life. Jungkook wouldn't allow it, ever. Even if he knew Jimin was never coming back

Jungkook would often bully the boy whenever he could. He would say hurtful words about Jaemin's works, his appearance and behavior - only because Jungkook hated that Jaemin was replacing his memories of Jimin in his heart. Jungkook was trying his best to hate Jaemin and discourage the boy as well. Jaemin was unfortunately, just like Jimin - always forgiving others and being friendly as much as he could.

**

Jaemin couldn't understand why Jungkook hated him so much. The boy was liked by all in general and he felt hurt that the man was rude to only him, for no fault of his

It was in one of those moments when they had a huge fight. It was a party at Lee internationals and Jaemin was trying his best again at being closer to Jungkook. Jaemin still doesn't understand why he wanted Jungkook's attention but he just craved for it

Jaemin saw that Jungkook was looking at the sky from where he was standing on the balcony and decided to join him. The party inside was quite loud