Look After Our Family

Winterfell

Father has accepted the position as Hand of The King and is going with King Robert back to The Capital, he is taking Sansa and Arya with him

Father has accepted the position as Hand of The King and is going with King Robert back to The Capital, he is taking Sansa and Arya with him. I walked in to Sansa's room and saw her packing with the help of Septa Mordane "My lord." She said and bowed then Sansa looked at me "What do you want?" Sansa said irritated "Sansa, thats not right to speak to your brother." Septa Mordane told her and she rolled her eyes "Its alright Septa, I'm just here to say goodbye to my little sister." I told the Septa and she smiled at me and left the room "Sansa, I'm sorry for making fun of you. It was wrong of me as a brother to do that to my sister, so will you forgive me?" I asked her and she looked at me then hugged me "Of course I forgive you. Your my brother and I love you." She told me "I love you too little sister and I'll miss you so much." I said and tighten the hug a little and we let each other go "Go easy on Arya ok." I told her "I'll try." She said smiling and I smiled back and left her room. I went to Arya's room and saw her packing aswell "Need help baby sister?" I asked her and she looked at me "I'm not a baby anymore and no, I don't need help." She told me and I chuckle and went to her bed and helped her pack "Thanks." She said to me and I smile at her "Whose sword us this?" I asked her while looking at the small sword "Its mine. Jon gave it to me." She told me "Well its a fine blade for your size." I told her "Its not a toy Arya." I said to her and she rolled her eyes "Jon told me the same thing." She said and I laugh "Well atleast you know to be careful." I said and stood up, she then hugged me "I'll miss you Y/n." She told me "I'll miss you too little sister." I told her "Don't stab Sansa with it." I said to her laughing and I went out the door.

I went outside the courtyard and all people are preparing to leave and then father walked towards me "I'll be gone for a long time. Look after our family Y/n hmm? I don't know when but Winter is Coming so I need you to take care of them, you and Robb are the heirs to Winterfell so it is your duty to protect our family." Father told me "I will father. I hope I'll make you proud someday." I told him and he smiled and pats my shoulder "You already have my son." He said to me and I hugged him "I'll miss you father." I said to him "I'll miss you too my boy." He said and smiled at me and walked towards his horse, I then saw Jon preparing his horse while talking to Robb as I walk towards them they hugged each other and they separate then Robb walked towards father as I say goodbye to Jon "I'll miss you, you know that right?" I asked him "I know. I'll miss you to brother." Jon told me "Well, farewell Jon Snow." I said to him while smiling "Farewell Y/n Stark." He replied and we hugged "Take care up there hmm?" I told him "I will. You watch over our siblings." He told me and I nodded.

I watched as they left Winterfell, Rickon then tug my arm and I look at him "Do you need something Rickon?" I asked him as I picked him up "Will father be back?" He asked "Of course he will. Soon you we will see him again." I told him and he smiled "Are you hungry?" I asked and he nods "Lets see what the kitchens have." I said as I walk towards the kitchen while carrying Rickon. When we got there we saw vegetables and fruits "So what do you want baby brother?" I asked him as he look around "How about an apple?" I offered him and he looked at it "Not your type eh?" I asked and he nods. I then saw a cookie jar "Oh, how about a cookie?" I asked him as I reach for the cookie jar and he nods "Here you go. Don't tell mother you have sweets ok." I told him and he ran off with the jar while I laugh.