~𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚~

Saturday
11/09/21
4:22 am

there's something i've never understood. late at night when i cannot sleep, i look at my ceiling and wonder how you cannot control who you love. it could be a murderer or a saint, but your feelings can never be altered towards the people you love. think of it as a curse or a blessing, it is certain your feelings won't ever change. for some it might feel like a burden they're desperate to get off their chest.

the most mesmerising and appalling thing about love is that it's unpredictable, it can come knocking at your door at the most unusual time and leave without caution when you need it the most.

how do you stop loving a person? the answer is you can't. however much you might try if you once start loving a person they will always hold a special place in your heart. love is like a poison you drink willingly till it eventually kills you and destroys you from inside. love is beautiful but petrifying, it makes you feel like you're on top of the world, but it can also leave you feeling empty and dark inside.

it is so powerful. this one feeling, it can make you want to go to unimaginable lengths for just one person. that one person could mean everything to you and their absenteeism could impact you in horrible ways.

it's that happy feeling in your heart. the noticeable happiness on your face, the way your day goes from bad to

amazing with just a text from them, but that evident feeling that it could all be a lie. all the affection, the love,

the sweet words, all a fragment of your imagination. that feeling, which is so difficult to ignore, somehow gets

buried inside all of the joy. the sadness gets contained inside your heart.

the joy takes over you, you just forget about the rest of the world for a while. the only thing that matters to you is that one person. the world can wait for a while.

the most devastating thing about it is you can know nothing about the person you love but still continue to love them, they could be the worst person in the world and your feelings wouldn't change. you could forgive the person you love for the most unforgivable actions and not feel guilty at all. you could do the most heinous things for them and not regret a second of it. that is how love is.

love makes you passionate, expressible, uncontrollable. it can make you the happiest and tear your whole world apart in the span of two minutes. it can intoxicate you up until you have no control over your brain, the only thing you listen to is your heart, if you find the right one, you're truly blessed. in this life many will come and go.

you could be dying for a person to stay, and they would ignore it. you could give your life for a person and they would betray you the next second. love is mysterious, it comes and goes as it pleases.

you can never hurt someone you love. you can never betray someone you love. that is not love, but if you let them go for their happiness, that is real love. a gem that cannot be treasured or bought.

it was you, the one that would be breaking my heart.