Chapter 29

Yash goes to the living room and looks at his family who were waiting for him, Unnati also comes out behind him in a few minutes. Yash looks at him mom and dad "Amma Nanna.. I don't know how this happened or who that girl was.. I don't know why she has put such an accusation on me.. all I know is.. once the party was over I went to the restroom.. after which I don't remember anything.. but I will find out what happened or who did this.. just give me some time.. after which those who want to leave from the regretful relationship can". He doesn't even glance at Unnati while she keeps looking elsewhere, tears welling up in her eyes.

His mom and dad look at him confused while Ayush keeps glaring at him and Nisha looks at both of them worried. His dad asks him "What do you mean by the last sentence", Ayush goes near him "Yash why are you doing this.. you will regret this.. Unnati say something.. both of you will regret this badly later.. Don't take such a big decision in anger". Unnati stops him controlling her tears "It's better this way Anna.. let it be.. than regretting it later", Yash gives her a sharp look "Some people are already regretting it Anna.. what's the point of a relationship when there is no trust". His mom and dad keep looking at them confused not understanding what is going on.

His mom goes near Unnati "What is going on between both of you.. tell me", Yash turns to look at his mom "I will tell Amma.. she doesn't trust me.. she is regretting this marriage already.. just 1 day it's been Amma". She looks at Unnati who was looking down "Are you really feeling like this Unnati.. you don't trust him..". Unnati stays quiet not saying anything, Yash looks at his mom "She won't say Amma.. let it be.. When there is no trust there is no point of this relationship.. it's better this way.. I will give her what she needs in a month".

Unnati runs back to the room. Narayan looks at Yash "Yash don't take any decision in haste.. please talk and take a decision..". Yash just nods and goes to out the house, Nisha goes behind Unnati. Unnati was shedding silent tears, as soon as she sees Nisha at the door she wipes her tears and acts as if she packing her things to shift from the room. Nisha goes near her "You can't hide your tears... Why are you doing this Unnati.. talk to him.. he is doing this because of his anger..", Unnati looks at her "I don't have any objection in this decision Akka.. like I said its better this way". Nisha looks at her "Then why did you come here while everyone was still talking... and why were you shedding tears now".

Unnati looks at Nisha "It was a family talk.. and I was not needed!!.. that's why I came here", Nisha was about to say something when they hear a voice from outside "Till you are in this house you are a part of this family.. and everything that concerns the family concerns you too". Nisha and Unnati look at the Door to find Narayan at the door, Nisha looks at him "Nanna", he looks at Unnati "I don't know why you both are doing this.. I understood one thing.. its not that you don't trust Yash.. but something is stopping you.. I won't ask you what it is.. you both decide what is better for you..". He turns to leave "and one more thing.. no matter what you would always be a part of this family" saying that he leaves.

Nisha looks at Unnati "Think about it Unni.. you both take decisions too quickly and rashly.. for the marriage as well as this.. just think about it..". Nisha too leaves from the room, Unnati sits on the bed not knowing what to do, No Unni what are you even thinking for.. you couldn't trust him completely.. just for something that Vedant said.. you don't deserve him.. not at all.. though this marriage took place according to my will it will end according to his will.. but before that I need to find out what exactly happened last night. She was in deep thought when someone knocked on the door, she looks up to see that it's Durga, their house help "Yash Anna asked me to..", Unnati stops her in between understanding what it is "I will shift my things to the guest room Akka.. I'm the guest here not him.. and moreover it's his room".

She nods and leaves while Unnati sees Yash standing outside the room. She had not unpacked much of her things, she thought to do it later but then everything went downhill and she was blaming herself for it. She just stuffed her things in her bag and moved to the next room, she saw that Yash was not giving her even a single glance, it hurt her yet she kept quiet. Yash goes back inside his room and shuts the door with a thud. Yash sits on his bed holding his head in his hands, why God... why.. first time I let myself get indulged in such emotions and it ends up like this.. I was better off before when I could think logically.. now every thought goes back to her.. but..

but I cannot be with her.. she doesn't trust me.. the only one I wanted more than anyone to trust me does not TRUST ME!! my love failed that exact moment.. else she wouldn't have hesitated.. I shouldn't think about her now.. I need to focus on finding out the truth.. Nothing else!! No one else!! She shouldn't matter. Yash keeps thinking trying to recall what happened, "I was sitting with Unnati.. she was smiling and enjoying the kids of the doctors and other staff running around and playing games.. she was giggling and looked so happy seeing the kids.. what the!!!.. No time to get distracted.. and moreover she would not care.. I need to clear my head.. I need peace".

He takes his car keys and leaves from the house. He keeps driving endlessly not sure where to go and what to do. He stops the car on the  Chennai - Banglore Highway nearing Kanchipuram district, he gets down from the car, there were no vehicles passing at that time. He keeps roaming here and there restlessly, uhhh why is it so hard to concentrate.. come on Yash.. concentrate.. close your eyes and take a deep breath. He opens his eyes taking a deep breath "Okay now time to think..", he goes back to the car and starts driving.

He drives to Edward Elliot's beach, though it was afternoon and the sun was shining bright he goes to the beach, because he thought it's the only place that can calm him down. He parks his car and goes inside and sits in the burning sand under the blazing sun looking at the tides hitting the shore, why is it so hard.. come on Yash you have always been the logical one.. emotions have never been your thing until the past 2+ months.. you don't need these emotions anymore.. forget them.., his tears drop from his eyes, ignore them!! Ignore her!!.. I need to get the papers also ready.. else again she will have doubts. He wipes his eyes and he calls their lawyer and asks him to get the papers ready by tomorrow, and also start the process for their divorce.

He goes back home after spending sometime in the beach, clearing his mind and coming to a conclusion that from the next day along with his hospital work he needs to start analysing everything at the hotel. He was too tired now physically, mentally and emotionally to think anything. He drives back home, he sees everyone waiting for him to have their lunch "Why are you all waiting for me.. you should have had your lunch". His mom looks at him "We were worried about you Yash.. now come and eat.. you didn't have anything in the morning also", he looks at his mom "I'm fine Amma.. don't worry.. okay fine come let's eat".

They all settle down on the dining table to have their lunch, he sees that Unnati is not there "Amma..", she looks at him "What happened Yash". Ayush glares looking at Yash "What happened Yash.. who are you searching for?", Yash looks elsewhere "No one.. I'm not searching for anyone.. why would I search for anyone". Ayush turns to Nisha "Nisha she reached hospital safely right..", Nisha looks at Ayush "Yeah.. she has..". Yash keeps looking elsewhere while his mom keeps looking at him "Why are doing this kanna (child)..", Yash just gets up and leaves to his room leaving his lunch untouched.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it ❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini