024 Take Care Of Each Other

twenty four, take care of each other

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

               "SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WRONG," stiles was quick to agree with luna's words. all the camera's were out. his hand laced with her's in an instant, a warm smile pulled at her lips as she followed after the boy like a lost puppy. though, the two came to a quick freighting halt at the gun pulled on them.

chris argent sending an apologetic look. "jesus, fuck-"

stiles took a deep breath, disregarding luna's words. "power's out in the whole building. we lost all the camera's." the aged man nodded, "stay with scott. text me if you see or hear anything, absolutely anything."

luna's chipped nail sat between her teeth nervously as she peaked out the hospital doors of the morgue, stiles pacing behind her. "c'mon, come on! answer the phone, answer the phone argent!"

a gasp slipped past luna was she went tumbling back right into her boyfriend, both brunettes eyes wide at chris on the floor groaning. he'd just been thrown. "stiles, luna, run! get out of here!"

the couples eyes snapped up at the aged blonde stepping in, stiles' eyes widening as luna scoffed. "you gotta be fucking kidding me."

luna was quick to push her boyfriend behind her, a hand of his sat delicately on her waist .. chris struggling to their sides. "get out of the way, i'm taking the body."

luna's mouth snapped open, only to be cut off by the boy behind her. "why? visual confirmation?" kate held a smug look on her face, "don't worry, handsome. i'm not the benefactor." luna growled softly at the blonde's words, kate snickering. "good to know your puppy love is still going on."

luna scoffed, "wanna try it bitch. i could probably rip out your jugular, with my teeth." kate's face seem to flatter in the slightest, "what do you want with the body?"

"i wish i could tell you," the woman made her way closer to the three. luna's eyes widened as chris went at his sister, gun pressed under her chin. "family reunions are always so fun." the argents didn't pay mind to luna's words, stiles sending her a quick questioning look.

the blonde glared at her older brother, "i always forget you carry two."

"back off!"

"you sure you can pull the trigger fast enough?" luna was getting fed up, and antsy. stiles was here, standing in the pit of danger. "i don't want to!"

"you're not going to kill me!"
"and i'm not going to let you take his body!"

stiles leaned over luna's shoulder, "well! obviously, you two have a lot to talk about .. so, maybe i-i, um, saw some coffee, a the vending machine outside." luna's face scrunched up, stiles sighing.