The Wrap Up

Hello everyone!

First of all, I would like to apologise for Archer.

Life and death are constant and death is as true as life. I wanted to portray the realistic side and wanted to keep the characters as humane as possible.

Secondly, if you have made this far, Thank you so much for reading INDOMITUS! When I started this book, I had no idea that by the end of it, we would have 450k reads! It honestly feels ethereal now that I am done with the story.

I will miss all of you greatly, your comments have always put a smile on my face and made my day. It motivated me to write more and more.

As I went through this journey, I have grown so much as a writer.

As many of you know, English is not my first language, so it is pretty hard for me to grasp the flow and the grammar. I am honestly grateful for how it turned out at the end!

Update Regarding the ending:

I tried to keep this book open ended. Meaning that you can make up your own story as you read. What did Ares first tell her? Did he compliment her eyes? How did he recognise her? The purpose of open ending stories are to keep readers questioning what happened after the ending and what events might have transpired.

I want you guys to enjoy the suspense you are in and come up with your own ending of their story. Literally a lot of things could have happened. He could have pulled her in for a kiss, or maybe say her name or maybe Adrianna broke into tears as she thought about Archer. If I make one ending, it will just burst that bubble. Without the ending you have infinite choices to think and ponder on what might have happened.

So, please don't be sad that it ended. Be happy that it happened. Make your own ending in your mind, have fun with it! The joy of leaving an amount of suspense is exactly that ✨

It would help me a lot if you could answer some of the following questions. It would help me a lot as a writer and I can use them in the future to grow more as an author :)

Did this story meet your expectations?

Did you like the writing style?

Did you get bored at some point and wanted to drop the story? If so, I would be grateful if you could let me know which part :))

Did you like the characters?

Feedback on the epilogue?

Feedback in the story in general?

Did you expect more smut scenes? If so, are you disappointed?

Thank you so much for being the most amazing readers ever!

A lot of you have asked me if there is going to be a book 2. Unfortunately, there isn't going to be one but hopefully I will write some extra chapters :))

Do you want extra chapters? If so let me know! I am going to write up some and then upload whenever I can!

Also a special thanks to hypnophile and Sree_Judith who have been supporting me relentlessly from the beginning. ILY guys so much!

Here are some fan made covers and aesthetics of Indomitus: