Do Not Slime an Assassin

Previously: for his plan he needed Clint, the vents, FRIDAY, and some slime ingredients. First he needed Clint. 

Clint's POV:

In Tony's super secret meeting room that know one aside from Tony knew of untill now, Clint sat cross legged on the soft carpet floor. Tony walked to the center of the modern room with his hand on his hips.

"Clint," Tony started, "I need your help. The misson I need your help with is dangerous. There is a high chance of death. Will you help me?"

"Umm," Clint said skeptical, what did Tony need his help with? And why him? "What is the mission?"

"Nat stoll my phone. I not only need it back but," Clint started to feel a grin come on to his face, "She needs to know not to do it again," as he said this Tony started to open a large suit case Clint did not see before.

In side was so many slime ingredients it would make a youtuber faint. Clint's smile grew bigger, if that was posible.

This would be fun.

(As you can see this is a dark story filled with revenge)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously: "I don't have powers, right?" He said with a grin.

Peter's POV:

My mouth was haning open in shock. One of my best friends, even though I only have known him for less than a month, had powers. As I tried to form words Keefe's smirk grew bigger.

"So", I started, "do you...can you...um...do you have other powers?"

Keefe's smile fell slightly, "Yes."

'Umm," I said trying to think of a way to change the sudject after seeing how this upset my friend, "How did you get your powers?"

"I was born with some of them, others were my mom's fault," he said, "do other people know you have powers?"

"Ned and Aunt May," (Because CA:CW did not happen Tony does not know) I said.

"Cool. Can we go tell Ned about my discovering superheroes secret identity's skills?"

"Ok," I said, I really need to work on the hole keeping identity secret thing, "Can we tell Ned about you powers?"

Keefe thought for a moment. "No," Keefe said simply. Than he grined, "I want to see how much longer I last with a secret than you."

I gave him a dirty look, "Fine."

Keefe and I walked over to the table Ned sits at most days. Before we got there I thought of one more question to ask. "Keefe why do you have powers. And don't just say you were born with them."

"I'm not human Peter," I looked at Keefe, he looked perfectly human to me.  He must of noticed my confused exprestion because he said, "I'm a elf. All elves look like humans but we have powers, and all have blue eyes. Well every one who is not Foster."

He looked deep in thought. Who ever this Foster was she must be a good friend to Keefe.

"Why are you here and not with you elf friends?" I asked. I thought it was a harmless subject but it turnes out that was not true.

"I ran away," Keefe said quietly, "I didn't want to hurt them."

"Oh. If you don't mind me asking," I said carfully,"How would you hurt them?"

"Peter, my mom is a terrible person. She kills people with out emotion and she did terrible things to me. She gave me powers that I can't even control. Last time I used them...people just got hurt."

Flashback

(this mostly explanes how Keefe can talk and not hurt people.)

Keefe's POV

2 days after Keefe ran away.

Keefe had been trying to find out how to stop his powers for every second he could spare. Which was a lot if you live with no people in a old whare house.

He thought about every thing in the elven world that might help but he was not even getting close, then he found his problem.

It was the same problem Dex had when he was making a funny looking hacking device...he did not look in the human world.

Keefe had found out that his powers were turned on when he was stressed and if he could find a way to stop that his powers would stop.

The next day Keefe started to reaserch human tech that could help him and found a necklase shaped peace that close to stoped stress, it was made by Tony Starks brand or something. Keefe used most of his money to buy the tech and after tweaking it a bit he could use it to safely stop his powers. The necklase did cost a lot of money to keep charged however and he hoped soon he could get better control over his powers so he would not have to use it, but he new that he would never take it off. He would just hurt someone.

Keefe had also found that his powers had less afects when they were used on  humans. His powers would only work for 1-5 minuts then it just stoped, well in his most recent observations...

A week later Keefe tweaked another device. This one was also made by Stark Industries or what ever it was called and it's porpoise was to sensor out 'bad words'. He could use it as a back up for if his other device was to fail him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony's POV

When the slime was made Tony started his plan.

"FRIDAY?" Tony asked, "Where is Nat?"

"Ms Nat is in the Training room," FRIDAY replied.

"Where is my phone?"

"On the chair you were sitting on before she took the phone from you."

"Ok," Now that he knew his phone was safe he ordered Clint to go, with the slime to where Nat would be. They had also put a jar of slime over her door so when she opened it she would be coverd with pink, sparkle slime.

Nats POV:

After ruthlessly murdering  17 dummys in the training room Natasha walked to the targets. When she was about to throw her first throwing knife she heard a thump from the vents. She sighed. Clint was in the vents again.

She through the knife. It sliced through the air hiting the center of the target, then she was incased in a blanket of slime.