76. Kidnappers

I opened my eyes when Namjoon shifted in front of me, hiding behind the pillar that was right across the room. "Hi," he whispered a greeting.

"Hello," I mumbled, feeling more tired after a few moments of shut-eye. "Stick to the plan?"

"Yeah," Namjoon said, shifting once again to maintain a distance between him and I in the narrow gap between the wall and the pillar. "Everyone's in position. We just need a confession. You get one, and we'll get you out of there. Remember the hitboxes: the eye, the neck, the temple and the stomach."

"Yeah," I sighed out, slithering out of Taehyung's reluctant hold, and stepping out of the hiding spot. I made sure to make it seem as if I was turning around the corner. I feigned a shocked expression when I appeared in the doorway. "W-wha-"

I was cut off by the buff guy grabbing my forearms. Instinctively, I kicked his stomach, pushing him off me and punching the other two, breaking their noses. The buff guy was quick to recover and grabbed me. He made the mistake of picking me up, letting me harshly throw my head back to collide with his nose, breaking it. He let go of me and clutched his bloody nose, letting out cries of pain.

I ducked down as the other two charged at me simultaneously, and did a sweeping kick, knocking them down. I punched their temple, knocking them down. They were untrained, and evidently barely exposed to such situations, so they were easy to knock down.

I hit the back of the knees of the buff guy who had clearly never had a broken nose. I pinned him to the floor, locking my hold on his neck and blocking off his airway.

"What are you doing here?" I snarled out. I made the mistake of loosening my grip to let him talk. He took the opportunity to flip us over and did the same to me. The only difference was that he was heavier than me, and stronger, so I couldn't flip him over. I thrashed in grip, kicking my legs to kick his back, but it was all in vain. I clutched his hand, clawing at it, hoping he would release me.

He was pulled off me, and I was pulled back against the wall. I coughed and gasped for air as Namjoon rubbed my back.

"Who sent you?" Seokjin's voice boomed, his tone full of authority. A shiver ran down my spine at his sudden loud voice. He was clearly very angry. Once I caught my breath, I got out of Namjoon's hold and walked to Seokjin.

"Calm down," I told him, lightly tugging at his sleeve to pull him away from the beaten up male.

"No it's not! Everyone's getting hurt, and I have to stop it! So back off and let me do my job!" Seokjin yelled. I knew that intervening with the king's business was practically undermining his authority, but I also knew that Seokjin was overwhelmed by emotions that he had bottled up. So I did something incredibly stupid.

I picked him up bridal style and carried him to his room.