Chapter 1: In the Midst of Celebration

Eleanor Palace, Abelia

There are four kingdom in Elgonia, one is the land of the fairies, Seroa, one is the land of the elves and dwarfs, Medria, one is the land of shapeshifters, Kalgoa, and the biggest of them all is the land of the prophecy, Abelia.

The Four Kingdom are always at peace and unity, they knew war isn't the answer for power and authority, and they knew there is no greater power than archi telos.

— The power of the beginning and ending.

For thousands of years people have not seen the real power of archi telos, but tales have been said that the true power of archi telos can destroy not only one kingdom but the whole Elgonia itself.

It is so powerful that nobles in chaos that the Monarch should be Sanerios and not the current monarch.

But Ferno, the First Duke of Sanerio and the first owner of the power, said; "the Goddess gave Heroa the power to lead us, thus me and my future descendants will bow and follow him no matter what".

Thousands of years later, now that the 5th owner of the power was born in the body of a woman, rumors have been said that the power wasn't built enough as it was a woman and not a man. But little did they know that the new owner is the strongest of them all.

Every first child of direct Sanerios are bound to be the sword of abelia with or without the power of archi telos, every member of the family is born with a blood of Ferno, thus they born to have an extreme amount of mana inside them, but only few of them inherits the power of archi telos, legends tales that those who inherits the power comes a with great destruction awaits. But it has been thousands of years and the world ins prosper, making this legend a myth.

As she appeared at the entrance of Eleanor Palace, a loud cheering of the common people welcomed her. She is the star of this day, and for them to see her in her knighting suit with the famous telos sword for the first time spellbound their hearts.

She is overwhelmed with their strong reliance and devotion on her that the faint blooming of cherry blossom tree all around aisle of common people bloom in pink and shower them with petals for a few minutes.

People are applauding to her, "Protection from The Sword!" can be heard loud and clear as she walks into the entrance of Eleanor Palace - The Palace of Iremia.

As Lisa entered the Home of Iremia, she saw other nobles, knights, the high priest, and mages.

Every noble family given a middle name to classify their hierarchy. Dan can only be used for the Royal family, Van is given for Dukedom, Gan is given to Marquis, Han to Earl, San to  Count, Lan to Viscount, and Tan to Baron.