Lay Me Down Chapter 27

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.

Also check out my short story I have written called "Temptation" and be sure to vote and comment.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

 I sat at the table next to Jenny and Sasha. Carter had made everybody breakfast and we all sat around the table eating.

"Lizzie?" Sasha said calling my name.

"Huh?" 

"What were you getting in last night?"

I choked on my food and started coughing. I looked at Carter begging him to help me out here but he just smirked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her. I decided on trying to play dumb, maybe I could get her to think that she was dreaming.

"I heard Jenny say that you were getting it in last night?"  

I shot a look at Jenny and she turned her head away chuckling. I could feel my face warming up. I had to think of something quick!

"Oh that! Well it's a game that we were playing. It's when you set up a line of cups and you shoot coins in them and you have to make a coin in all the cups before you win and when you win everybody has to say that you're getting it in." 

Jenny, Jay and Carter erupted in laughter. They were not helping my situation at all. If anything they were making it worse.

"Can I play sometime?" 

"Of course" 

"When can we play?" Sasha said excitedly.

"Ummm let's wait a while," I responded. She nodded her head and continued eating as the rest of the table snickered. Unbelievable! Moments later Carmen walked in and Sasha opened her mouth.

"Mommy! Lizzie and Carter were getting it in last night and pretty soon I'll be getting it in." 

Carmen's head snapped in our direction and her eyes flickered from me to Carter.

"It's a game," I said immediately.

"Oh really?" Carmen asked. Jenny and Jay continued to muffle their laughs as I was in the hot seat.

"Yea, tell her about the game Sasha," I said avoiding her gaze. 

Sasha told her everything, even how she heard Jay saying that we were getting it in last night, so I'm pretty sure Carmen knew that we had sex. My face was red the entire time. Nothing could hide the blush that occupied my face.