𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 33

"You motherfucker, you almost got me killed," Jace yells at me as we walk into Kimberly's house

"I've done that a  few times, you're gonna have to be more specific." 

"You told me Soph was pregnant, I told Myra and guess what, Soph's not fucking pregnant! I'm gonna get my ass whooped." he says and I chuckle as  the image of Myra chasing Jace with a slipper to beat his ass, flows into my mind. 

"That's what you get for gossiping Jace," I tell him and he rolls his eyes. The guy has a hell of a lot of attitude. 

"Where's Piper?" he asks. 

"Wherever wicked witches go to do spells on a Saturday night,"  I mumble looking around the decorated backyard. My eyes meet familiar brown ones and I take a look at Sophia, standing in a floral dress,  flashing her million-dollar smile. She's so fucking beautiful. 

"Man are you even listening to me?" Jace hits my shoulder and I almost fucking send him into the pool. 

"Yes, I am."  I lie. 

"No, you're looking at Soph.If only you looked at me like that." he holds his hands to his chest, pretending to be hurt. Dramatic ass. 

"Don't you have Kira for that." I mumble, taking a sip of my drink. 

"Yeah but, she isn't coming tonight." he says, in a sad expression. Being best friends with this asshole all my life and I've never heard him sad because of a girl not showing up to some party. 

"You're whipped." I mumble. 

"Oh I'm the whipped one? As if you didn't call  the front desk at Soph's building to find out if she's been leaving with security or not." Okay he has a point. 

"Fuck off." I mumble as Sophia walks up to us. 

"Hi guys!" she smiles and I flash her a small smile, she's fucking adorable. 

"Hey Soph." Jace says, clearly he's still down from Kira's absence. 

"Man cheer the fuck up," I tell him and Sophia elbows me. 

Where'd she learn that? 

"Kira's skipping this party too huh?" she asks him and he nods. 

"Aw, I'm sorry Jacey." she hugs him, how is she this fucking nice? 

"Are you willing to give up your fame for this girl?" I ask him and without thinking, he nods.

" Man you're down real bad." I laugh and Sophia glares at me, quickly stopping me. 

"But both of you have to compromise, she doesn't like this lifestyle, understandable. Be lowkey for now and  do stuff she likes." I tell him and he nods while Soph stares at me. 

"You're staring baby,"  I smirk.

"Baby yourself,"  she says walking away, blushing. 

I'm in love with her.