020 RICH BOY

╭───── (👒) CHAPTER TWENTY; RICH BOY

ONCE AGAIN THERE WAS A NEW TRANSFER STUDENT, everyone in class where speaking about it, there were rumors that he was part of the Saiko group, a massive corporation who in fact was extremely rich. As everyone spoke the teacher slid the door open "Everyone sit down. I will introduce the transfer student."

Instead of someone just walking into a room normally, a red carpet was rolled on at the front "This is Metori Saiko." everyone looked to see a boy with a grey undercut and a golden earring in his left ear, Keiko's eyes widened 'Wait...'

As he explained what he was doing here Keiko slammed her hands on the desk and shot up "Metori?!" she asked.

He looked her way and his eyes widened "Keiko?! What are you doing here?" he asked, half-angry, half-shocked, Wait she knows this guy?

She smiled and placed her hands together "I haven't seen you in so long, I missed you." she gave him a closed eye grin.

The teacher raised her brows "You know Saiko, Mochizuki?" she inquired.

"Yes, we were close friends as children." she replied warmly.

Saiko tched "Hah, I would hardly call us friends." he said smugly, liar I can read your thoughts, your ecstatic to see her. You even know she goes to this school, that's why you came.

The teacher then smiled "Oh, well in that case Mochizuki, you can show Saiko around the school." she then looked towards the empty seat "Take a seat there." she told Saiko.

"No. You, peon with the weird lips, sit somewhere else." he said to Takahashi who seemed surprised by what he just said, coincidentally, he was sat just behind Keiko. 

"Do you think you're better than me because you're rich?"

"I don't think I'm better. I am actually better." Takahashi then tried to fight Saiko but was stopped when he gave him a roll of money and in the end they switched seats.

As Saiko walked to his seat, a vein popped out of the side of Aren's head as he turned around to speak to him "Why did you transfer to our school?"

Saiko gave him a bored look "I usually wouldn't step foot in a filthy school like this one without any good reason." he then turned to Teruhashi "You are the reason, Kokomi Teruhashi." Here let me explain, Saiko came here so he could see Mochizuki, however, he didn't want to look weak in front of her so he's using Teruhashi in a way of getting closer to Mochizuki without making it look suspicious.