Chapter 3

Tsukasa's POV :

Last night, I was listening to the concert in online. After a very long time, I saw her. She got prettier than the last time I saw her. Her beautiful pink hair got longer than the last time too. She was singing with her heart out. Everytime she starts singing, her voice gets soo emotional and that gives her songs a new life. Everytime I hear her sing, I remember the old times when she used to come to me and starts to jump like a little baby and says she has written a new song and she tuned it too.

Her baby nature always made me smile. Last night, she announced her break up with that other guy, who sings duet with her. Even though they made a very cute couple, hearing her break up made my heart flutter which caused me to have a good mood today.

Today is going to be our last class in Middle School. Then comes our exam and we'll graduate to our high school. Come to think of it, she still has one more year in middle school.

Last night she also said she is going to leave music, which broke my heart. Why she is going to leave music, when music is everything she got? I hope she doesn't leave music for real.

I was dancing to her song when I was cooking breakfast for me in our dorm kitchen. Suddenly-

"Why are you in good mood, Tsukasa??", a voice startled me from behind. I looked behind. I saw Rindo with a grin on her face sipping from her coffee. I scratched the back of my neck.

"Yeah... Kinda", I said with a shy voice.

"Hmmm... Is it because the singing bird broke up with that pain in the ass??", she smirked making my pale face turn into red rose.

"Nonononono... it's not t-tha-that... (sigh) yeah.... maybe it's that", I gave up and accepted. She grinned.

"I am happy for you. But I am kinda sad too. She was my favorite singer after all", she said as she started to make toast for her. After hearing her words, my head dropped.

"Her songs are all she has. She doesn't lives with her parents. I abandoned her. Now she broke up and also left her music. I wonder what she is thinking", I said as I poured some water to drink.

"Ne ne, Tsukasa, what will you think, if she joins cooking classes???", Rindo said suddenly making me choke on the water I was drinking.

"What do you mean?? Why she would join cooking classes leaving her dream behind??", I asked quite angry thinking about the possibility.

"I mean, she loves you. It's possible that she would give a try to be near you as much as possible", she said.

"If she leaves her dream behind to join cooking classes, so that she could be close to me, I will never forgive her", I said hardened my face.

"Why?? All she would do, would be out of love. You should be happy, Tsukasa", she said making me more angry.

"I left her because I thought my dreams are important. I left her because of my dream. So she should learn to let go off me. If she gives up on her dream for a boy who once gave her a promise which he never kept, then she is pathetic", I said without a bit of hesitation.

"That's a bit harsh Tsukasa. But what will you do, if she really comes and hugs you and say I missed you Tsukasa Baby", she said mimicking Ryu's voice making me get angrier.

I hit my fist on the table with a loud thud.

"Then I will refuse to know her or acknowledge her. She is going to be my competitor in Shokugeki just like others. I would forget that I ever knew someone named Nakajima Ryuichi", I said and left the kitchen leaving smirking Rindo behind.