Chapter-51

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.....

Izzah's pov.

I heard some beeping sound near me, I was having difficulty in opening my eyes

I heard some beeping sound near me, I was having difficulty in opening my eyes. After blinking my eyes several times, my eyes were normal as it was giving a blurry sight and I looked around only to see that I was in a hospital room, I tilted my head to see the most adorable view. Ahad was sleeping, his head was on the bed and he was sitting on stool. He was sleeping in very discomfort, I was just looking at ahad's face.

Suddenly, reality hit me hard. The last thing I remember is, anaya was lying unconscious on ground and someone came running towards me. That someone was ahad, after that I don't know anything. What happened after that???
Where is that bastard and bitch??? Where is anaya??? Did ahad saw anaya???

I clenched my fist and jaw remembering those back-stabbers. I was getting really worried now. Ahad must've seen anaya, but where is she??

Stupid, she must be in other room. Remember, she was also injured - my consy spoke.

Yaa, I hope everything will be fine now - I thought.

I was lost in my thinking when I felt an intense gaze on me. I tilted my head only to see ahad looking at me worriedly, before I could utter something.

"Izzah, are you fine?? Wait I will call doctor, right. Doctor ple.....- he started his blabbering, I held his hand and signalled him to sit down.

"I am fine, ahad. Please calm down - I whispered in weak voice, he was still looking worried.

"I was scared, I was really scared. I was praying every second to god for your safety. I am sorry izzah, just because of me, you are lying on the hospital bed. Everything is just because of me - he said, tears were flowing from his eyes.

He was letting out every feeling of his heart, I was happy because he always hide his pain and sadness but now he is letting out. I held his hand tightly and squeezed it assuring him that everything is fine. He finally sat on stool, I sigh a breath. I tried to get up but failed, he helped me to sit.

I sat on the bed comfortably, I signalled him to sit beside me on bed. He sat close to me hesitantly, I held his hands in mine. He looked everywhere but at me.

"Look at me - I said, raising his chin by my index finger. As I looked at him in his eyes, I saw pain and guilt.....?

"Don't, please ahad. Don't be guilty - I said, shooking my head. He took me in a hug, it was soft and gentle. He was hugging me like I'm a porcelain doll and would break if some pressure would be applied.