| Saving My Home Part 2 [ Our plan ] |

( No P.O.V )

After the turn of events Class 1-A, Kiana, Mei, and Izuku were in Nezu's Office as They had come to talk with the Principal of the school, Class 1-A was shocked that Izuku had returned and they prayed for he forgives.

As everyone is in the Principal Office, the air tense, that just a simple dropping pin could break it. Kiana and Mei were giving a death stare to the class for what they did to Lover/friend.

As the was silent it was quiet but annoying till they decide to speak up.

Nezu: So, why have you return to us Midoriya?

Izuku: So first I gonna explain something, to you all, so I expect you all to listen carefully.

They all nod in confirmation, so Izuku tells on what happened to him after he went into the portal and found out he was a helper of Kal, everybody was speechless.

Nezu: So, who are the other people if you don't mind me asking?

Izuku: You Girls can tell them if you want, but I won't force you.

Kiana: It's Fine, I'm Kiana Kaslana, I'm the Goddess of the Void and Izuku Lover.

Mei: I'm Mei, Mei Raiden, I'm the Goddess of Lighting, and Kiana's best friend.

Izuku: I'll re-introduce myself, Izuku Midoriya, I'm the God of Hope and Peace, and Kiana Boyfriend.

As the other is just stuck on their words, but before they could speak all three glowed for a couple of seconds then vanish with the three having new clothes, Mei had Striker Fulminata, Kiana had Void drifter, Izuku in his Pre Herrscher state he called Nozomu.

| A/N: Just Ignore the weapons |

| A/N: Deku cloak, the main color is green with the stripes and other additions being Orange, his t-shirt is green with Orange and white star, and the straps are the color white, he is his normal favorite red shoes, but they have white laces and P...

| A/N: Deku cloak, the main color is green with the stripes and other additions being Orange, his t-shirt is green with Orange and white star, and the straps are the color white, he is his normal favorite red shoes, but they have white laces and Purple Stripe running across it. The hair is like that as well but Green but it has black here and there. |