IV

"sit on the counter" the guy before with the gun said. i looked down to his hand to see that he had no gun anymore. yay.
i attempted to sit on the counter but it did not work. the guy sighed and put two hands on my waist lifting me up to put me on the counter. i looked up at him realising how close we are.
"you're lucky i don't call the police" he says.
"you know what go ahead, call them i can tell them how you locked me in your room"
"and i can tell them how you broke into my house" he got closer.
"and i can tell them that you have a gun."
"and i can tell them that you were planning to steal that gun"
"and i can tell them that you chased me with that gun" i got closer.
"and i can tell them that your dad abuses you" he got closer, are faces were now very VERY close.
"and i can tell them that your friend hit me with his car" i say. our lips barely touching.
"hey! i'm back and i got the first aid kit." the guy quickly backed away from me. as the one that hit me with his car put the first aid kit next to me.
"now, girl what's your name and what were you doing in rafes house?" he raised an eyebrow. rafe. that was the guy who had a guns name.
"my names harley and i was planning to steal from him." i figured he would find out eventually.
"right.." he looked back at rafe and mouthed something to him and he nodded back.
"okay well i'm topper and i'm sorry for hitting you with my car"
"it's okay. i dont really know where i would go anyway."
he nodded and put a cloth to my bleeding head.
i winced at the pain and he muttered a sorry and i slightly smiled at him.
he next got out a bottle of something and poured it onto a cotton pad.
"now this might sting a little" he immediately put the pad onto the cut on my side, the worst one by far.
"fuck" i yelled banging my head back into the counter and biting my lip to try and reduce the pain.
i could feel rafes eyes on me, not knowing that they were full of pure lust.

401 words+