𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

A/N:- I will skip to the part where the female titan appeared.

Enjoy the chapter.
_______________________

Mesmerizing Blue Eyes
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The Survey Corps were now moved to another place that looked like an abandoned castle. You met different people there like Petra, Oluo, Eld, Gunther, and many more. You all were assigned to clean the castle by Levi, but you managed to escape the duty. Thanks to your Infinity, Levi wasn't able to force you to clean.

In the next month, there is going to be an expedition and you were going to join. The plan was to go back to were Eren's house was and go to the basement where he claimed all of the answers were. Your part was to remove every titan from the forest and Erwin asked you to keep it a secret between the both of you only. You were introduced to the new recruits who joined the Survey Corps recently and will be part of the expedition as well.

It was the day before the mission, you sat outside to get some fresh air. It was calming to you, "How long have I been here? Ne... I hope my beloved students are holding themselves without me." You thought while looking up at the sky. For once you felt relaxed, no cursed energy could be sensed at all. "Miss Y/N!" You heard Eren calling and you turned around. You could see a boy and a girl following him, "Hello Eren kun and Eren's friends." You said, waving your hand. "These are my friends, Mikasa and Armin. Guys, this Y/N Gojo." He introduced them to you.

You could see Mikasa being a bit cautious with you while Armin slowly approached you, "Can you see us?" He asked and you nodded, "Sure thing, I can clearly see you."

"Eren said that you're from a different world and judging by your hair color and clothes, it seems he is right. Can you tell us how your world look like."

You giggled, "Why not. Set down and I will tell you everything." You started to tell him about your world and that draw the recruit to join the conversation.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Today is the day for the expedition. You exited the walls before anyone could see you because this was Erwin's orders. You whistled in amazement, "Those are giant trees." You mumbled and walked in the forest. Your eyes spotted some titans here and there, "Welp, work time." You said, stretching your arms. Your work didn't take long since killing those titans with cursed energy was the most easiest thing ever, easier than exorcising a curse.

After you finished, you sat on a tree branch, waiting for Erwin to come. A few moments later, you could hear horses not far from here, "Finally, I started to get bored." You mumbled as the scouts stopped. Erwin lifted his head up, "How your work went?" He asked, getting up to you by his gear. You gave him a thumb up while smiling, "It's good. All this area is clear from titans." The blond man smiled and gave orders to set traps. This didn't go unnoticed by you, "It seems there's something or rather someone interesting coming this way." You stated, playing with a hair lock. This caught Erwin off guard as he looked at you with wide eyes, "H-How did you--"

"It's obvious."

He didn't say anything and just kept quiet.

For the next few minutes, nothing happened. However, loud thumps were making their way to the spot where the traps are located. The Levi squad passed by followed by a female titan that actually caught your attention.