The Village

The day after Pleiades got his books from Roswaal, he was currently walking to the village along with Ram to get supplies.

How did this happen? Well when he asked Emilia about it, usually Ram and Rem were the ones to get supplies from the village.

Of course Rem wasn't currently present as she was sent away while Pleiades was in the mansion.

He figured that Ram might need some help so he offered his own hands for the job.

Ram didn't seem to want to let him come with her as he was supposed to be a guest and a Royal Canditate, but he didn't really care much about that.

So after some convincing he managed to convince Ram to let him help her with buying and carrying the supplies.

They were walking down the path to the village, he wondered what the village would look like.

Pleiades: (Probably like villages from the medieval times...)

Pleiades: By the way, what's for dinner today? We had steamed potatoes for dinner last night and today for breakfast.

Ram: Steamed potatoes.

Pleiades:...Can't you cook anything else?

Ram: Hah! I can cook anything, it's just that my speciality is cooking steamed potatoes.

Pleiades looked at her for a second with a blank look on his face.

Pleiades: I'll take that as a yes then.

He made sure that Ram didn't hear what he muttered to himself.

With that the conversation died down again as he thought about the village for a bit.

He wondered if there was anything special about it, like maybe there's a person there with special abilities or even some cool sights!

*later*

Pleiades:...This is dissapointing.

Ram: Were you expecting something?

Pleiades: I...Guess so? This just looks like a normal village.

Ram started walking towards a specific building, probably the building to get supplies.

Ram: I'll go order the supplies, you can stay here and do whatever people with suicidal thoughts do.

Pleiades's eye twitched as he shouted out at the maid.

Pleiades: I told you that you got that all wrong!

Ram responded with a "hah!" As she walked away.

Pleiades: I swear to god that maid...

???: Who are you, mister?

Due to Pleiades giving Ram the stink eye, he hadn't notice a small orange haired girl with a ribbon on her head walk up to him.

She looked slightly wary, probably the parents teaching her not to trust strangers.

Pleiades: Ah, my name is Pleiades, what's yours?

After he said that he realized something. He just told this little girl his name, the same name that's publicly known as the Sin Archbishop of Pride.

He wanted to slap himself in the face, he never makes mistakes like this.

Pleiades: (It's all because of that fucking maid! Think Pleiades think! How do you fix this?!)

The little girl though put her finger on her chin, as if she was deep in thought.

???:...Pleiades? Like the watchtower?