ch.29

dejavu.

now playing | despite ↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

status: very unedited
tw: sensitive topics, sexual assault, sexual harassment, self harm

reader discretion advised.

Jeno's loud footsteps rumbled down the basement staircase, catching the attention of his other band mates.  They each expectantly looked past their shoulders to the heaving male, who with a simple clap of his hands announced,"Practice is cancelled, we're taking a field trip,"

The others had sent him a look of suspicion. Semi-finals were right around the corner. It was a miracle to even make it this far with other talents coming at their neck, and it was crucial for them to practice.

"Jisung's in my van, let's go!" He shouted once more in urgency to which all of the men began to hop up from their seats and file towards the stairs, where they ascended to the base level of the home.

Being the last one at the line, Jeno pulled Donghyuck back. He held the same confused look as the others, but nonetheless trusted the spontaneous outing that surprisingly Jisung had agreed to. But the fact that he didn't know was that Jisung too was left in the dark. The male simply sat in the back row of his friend's van, calming himself down as he anticipated this random field trip.

"Donghyuck I sent you something to find, you're my GPS for the next hour or so," Immediately at his words, the tanned pulled out his phone and directed his screen straight to his messages. As he read the four words under his breath, his brows knitted together in bewilderment.

"Do you know what you're doing?" He questioned sharply, on the fence of this as he finally learned of the agenda. "We'll have to drag Jisung out y'know,"

"Just trust me, now come on, I don't know if we'll miss it—"

. . .

Stepping out of Jeno's family-like van, the boys had piled out into a recreational center's parking lot. If they hadn't already tried to force an answer out of Jeno and Donghyuck throughout the ride, they would have been scrambling to figure out why they were here.

"Where are we going?"

"Are we there yet?"

"I have to pee,"

"Don't make me turn this vehicle around!"