ᗢ﹒23

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓resume ? ╰── ➤   yes |  no↻ request is processing

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓
resume ?
╰── ➤ yes | no
↻ request is processing...

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓resume ? ╰── ➤   yes |  no↻ request is processing

"SAGE! COME ON!" toby shouted.
sage was rushing her eyeliner, continuously being hurried by the boys. today was busy, ranboo wanted to film a vlog and tommy had a scheduled zorb ball on the ocean with toby.

she ran downstairs, grabbing her tote bag and putting a sanitary bag and her purse inside. "okay, okay. lets go!" she laughed.
they took the tube to central london, it was like home. well, it was home. everybody loved the bustling streets of london. listening to the mums and their children, the business calls, the tourists, the girls taking selfies, the groups sitting down laughing. you couldn't get enough of it. the overcrowded streets were so, so fun. you had to hold onto your friend's arms like it was a life mission, just to get through!

once they got to a less crowded area, ranboo started recording. "today i'm going to be giving um, tommy here a tour of london because he needs it."
"i've been here before."
"oh, nono. you haven't."
"featuring sage and tubbo!" tommy showed the two walking infront, sage turned around and smiled, "oh look the cops are here!"
"oh fuck they've found me." sage said to toby, starting to run.

"so sorry, after you." tommy said after walking infront of a bike, "that was called manners, they don't have that in america."
"you walked infront of the bike and thats called manners." the two started laughing.

toby got passed the camera, and sage looking through her phone, walking next to him. the atmosphere between them all was unusually weird. tom and her hadn't spoken about yesterday, and ranboo was suddenly off. toby was okay, but also quiet and continuously giving ranboo looks.
from partying most of the night, of course tom and her were tired, but surely he would've gained back energy, he didn't even say a word to her last night.

"sage?"

sage looked up, realising she was looking at a black screen on her phone, and the rest of them were already at the end of the road. "oh, sorry." she smiled, jogging back to them.

toby tried lightening the mood, grabbing a random walker and hopping with it.
"i'm about to hit a devious lick." sage laughed.
"that's just someone's walker." ranboo said to the camera.