Adore you

Vic

Getting out of bed seemed impossible this morning, but if we're being honest getting out of bed has been hard all week. I told David about my history with Harry, I thought it was only fair after my conversation with Harry last week, seeing as he took that conversation as an invitation to start texting me again, I only respond if it's in the group chat with Sarah, Mack, and Mitch, or the one with the rest of the team included. David took it well, he was a little upset I didn't tell him sooner, but we had a long talk and I answered any questions he had, and then he actually told me about his most recent relationship and he let me ask any questions that I had, and the whole night ended with us going for fast food and eating in the park, going back to my apartment, getting wine drunk, and passing out. It all felt so simple with him, he isn't as open like Harry, he isnt on full display, he holds my hand when we go out, he kisses me when we're in line at the store... he takes me on dates.

There was a quick knock at the door and as I went to push myself off the couch it opened and I watched as Harry walked in with a smile and kicked the door behind him while he set a coffee on the counter

"Um.... What the fuck?!" I asked angrily as I stood up from the couch, he smiled and held a coffee out to me.

"I brought coffee." He simply said and I shook my head.

"Don't want it."

"Yes you do, It's an iced cold brew with coconut milk. I even asked her to a little caramel at the bottom the way you like." Knowing my coffee order isn't as impressive as he thinks, Soph had  all 3 of my go-to coffee orders memorized by the end of the first week I knew her.

"And what made you think I wanted you in my apartment, completely unannounced?"

"Haven't seen you at the cafe, thought you were missing it." I rolled my eyes and shook my head. He placed the coffee still in his hand on the table beside me and walked over to the kitchen counter to grab his.

"Did you ever think there was a reason I wasn't going to the cafe?" I asked and he took a quick sip and ignored it.

"I saw Darryl in there the other day a grabbing a couple coffees actually, he smiled and asked how I was doing, I assume he doesn't know have feelings for me." He said in a confident sarcastic tone and I scoffed.

"You're extremely arrogant, you know that, right?"

"Just bringing coffee by to my favorite teammate."

"And what makes you think I still want to be on your team?"

"Well, we're having a meeting tomorrow and I saw your name on the on the contact list." Of course he did.

"This doesn't mean I forgive you, and this doesn't mean I'm not mad." I don't want him thinking that because I agreed to come back that I'm magically over it, because yes, this is his team, but these are still my people, and this is still my passion and I wasn't about to let him stop me from this, I missed too much of the tour to miss out on any more.

"I'll see you at the meeting then. Need a ride?" He asked with a smug look on his face and he I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"From you? Absolutely not."

"Your boyfriend bringing you? How's he been?"

"Is it really any of your business?"

"I mean, seeing as his dad has his own gallery... he's gotta have a pretty nice ride, am I right?"

"You looked him up?"

"He actually came up on my Facebook, when you posted a picture, I just clicked on his name."