21 | Jade

#FreeJadeSkye

               #FreeJadeSkye.

               That hashtag has been blowing up for the past week now. My fan base, SkyeTourage, genuinely have my back. I love it. I have been in such a good mood as of lately. I actually built up the courage to file another restraining order on my record label with another judge, and with the support of my fans protesting for me, today, the judge granted it.

               The happiness flowing in my body was unexplainable.

               I haven't performed in a while, and I'm ready. My hand was itching to write some hits.

               The world found out it was granted just as I did when my attorney called. Carla was there with me, just as excited. We both screamed happily in the kitchen, with her lifting me up.

               "Jae!" Carla screamed as she put me down, "Did you hear her? You can fucking perform! You can record!"

               "I heard her," I said with my heart racing in excitement. I placed my hand on my chest to calm down. "God, I'm so happy."

               "And Timbaland wants to produce your new album!" Carla said, "This is what you deserve. I gotta go wake up Sarai. She gotta hear this."

               I laughed as Carla took off upstairs.

               My phone rung, thinking it was my mother, but instead it was a FaceTime call from Joie. I answered, and as soon as it connected I was suddenly greeted with, "Congratulations you whore!"

               On the screen together was Joie and Andi with wide smiles. "Thank y'all."

               "Baby we finna get some more Jade Skye hits! Fuck you mean!" Joie was equally excited for me and turned around and start seeing one of my songs off key. "All of my secrets! Take it or leave it!"

               Joie, then starts to whine her hips, and to help her out I start to sing with her and Andi.

               I just need some time to myself

               I don't need your help, right now

               Can I put the phone back down

               We all laughed together and I said, "I love y'all."