Book One: 10 Seconds

Pairing: Jungkook x Reader

Warnings: Yandere, Stalking, Obsession, Vomit, Non-Consensual touching (This becomes intense if this is triggering for you please do not read), Kidnapping, Assault, Kidnapping, Hard Manipulation, Mentions of past abuse/torture (not of the main character), Brainwashing, Blood, Smut.

I do not condone the acts displayed in this story nor do I believe any members of BTS would actually engage in this type of behavior. This is simply written for entertainment purposes and should not be taken as a reflection of my own values, opinions, or morals.

Preview: He was terrifying. This man was terrifying because he was the iconic image of a monster. The scary man all in black, hiding out in the shadows waiting to pounce on his innocent prey. When he had grabbed you before, you had noticed just how tall and built he actually was. There was no way you could have the upper hand over him. This man would win in every single scenario you could imagine, there would be no fighting him off, no surprising him with an attack. If anything, it would be like Little Red Riding Hood trying to eat the big bad wolf: a joke.

- Will you accept the red striped carnation?