26 : let me be honest for once.

twentysix:

_________________

Haru's

I woke up with a heavy headache after that night. I found myself inside Soomin's unit. I guess I lost control and drank til I am wasted yet again. oh god...

I looked for my phone on the side table, lighting up its screen only to see way too many notification toggles.

countless missed calls and unread text messages from Jay. I casually opened the messages, not expecting anything. What would i expect? That he'll worry about me? I am nothing but a someone that will keep him company.

Jay:

Haru where are you?

Love.

You're not on your unit.
I'm worried.

Can you reply?, please.. Haru.

I'll find you, baby.

I know I did something to upset you... let's talk, love.

I'm sorry.

Jake told me you're with your friends. I was worried. I hope you'll have fun.

tell me when you're ready to talk.

I'll wait for you, Love.

What is this... i don't understand...

"I guess you're awake already."
I quickly hid my phone under the blanket and looked at Soomin. she's holding a tray of breakfast for me.

"I got way too wasted last night... "
I whispered. I heard her softly laugh, putting the tray in front of me and sitting on the bed.

"Like it's something unusual."
I saw her playfully rolling her eyes. I just weakly smiled at her and massaged my temples. This headache plus the things on my head makes me want to pummel my head with a hammer to end my suffering. Oh god...

"Why am I here? You should have just brought me home instead..."
i told her, sipping on the orange juice on the glass cup. she shook her head and walked towards the windows to open the curtain.

"Isn't it a good day today?"
She asked, looking at the window. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"You're not answering my question, Soomin."
I firmly told her. She turned towards me, giving me a small smile. A small meaningful smile.

"Because it's better for you to be here..."
She said, walking towards the couch. I trailed her steps with my eyes, trying to decipher what she is thinking.

"What are you planning to do now, Haru?"
She asked, staring at the ceiling. I took a small pause before sighing.

"With what?"
I looked away. I know what she's asking. I'm very certain that she's talking about Jay.

What am i going to do?

"I already sorted things out inside my head."
i whispered, only audible enough for her to hear. She looked at me, curious.

"So what's your plan?"
She asked. I shrugged my shoulder, holding the fork and knife, slicing the pancakes on the plate.

"Confess and continue."

"What the hell? You are already catching feelings, Jeon Haru!! You know how bad the results will be if you'll still continue!! Think!"
Soomin was furious. Maybe because she's just worried. Knowing her, she must have been blaming herself for everything that happened to me. I know her very well, she tends to overthink things that she knows she's connected to.