ฅ Chapter 29 ฅ

A/N: I heavily apologize for this chapter and if you would like to skip where the TW's occur, there are labels where they happen. I'm not the best at dealing with them so please let me know if I missed any! I also attempted to add a bit of fluff near the end but next chapter will definitely have more. <3

TW:// Sexual Assault and Slight Blood

POV George

I sat in the backseat of the car, giving Sapnap the passenger seat so he could sing Dream's ears off while he drives. I personally had no idea where we were going but I didn't really care, considering anywhere we went would be surrounded by people.

Sitting on the right side, I lean my head on the window, ears covered by my hood in fear of wandering eyes. I take in a deep breath as Sapnap's singing fills the car, slightly drowned out by the song he's blasted in the speakers. I just know something is gonna go wrong.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

I lift my head up as I feel the car come to a stop. Looking out the window, I see a brick building covered in modern-looking windows, not giving much as to where we are. I unbuckled my seat belt and follow both of them out the car, trailing behind as we approach the door.

The entrance is a large wood trimmed glass door with tall curved metallic handles in which Dream reaches for and holds open for us. As I step through, a lady at the front greets us as a hostess and asks how many will be dining tonight, but before Sapnap could answer, Dream steps in front of him.

"We actually have a reservation," he stuffs his hands in his pocket.

"What's the name?" The hostess looks down at a screen on the front desk.

"Uh, Clay." He pulls a hand out of his pocket and sheepishly rubs the back of his neck. She taps the screen a few times before looking up at him and smiling.

"Right this way please," she says as she picks up a few leather menus. I follow behind Dream as the hostess leads us towards the back of the restaurant, though it seems a bit too formal for what all of us are currently wearing.

We pass through a doorway into a separate and smaller room from the rest of the place and she places the menus down on a table at a large circular booth that sits alone against a back window.

"Your server will be right with you soon." She says with a smile before turning to leave, drawing in a thick curtain to cover the doorway. I slide into the middle of the booth as we all take our seats, Sapnap and Dream on the ends. I pick up the menu and stare at it, silence overcoming for a few minutes.

"Where the hell are we?" Sap breaks the silence.

"What do you mean?" Dream asks, looking up from his menu.

"Why did you take us to some fancy posh restaurant?" Sapnap asks, gesturing with his hands in a dramatic way.

"Well it's not that fancy, and I figured if we're gonna go out, might as well make it somewhere good." Dream shrugs, "Plus I used to come here often with my family." He looks back down at his menu.

I stay silent as I look back down at mine, feeling the end of my tail twitch a bit from where it's curled under my hood. At least we have our own private space?

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

After about an hour or so of light chatter and ordering multiple drinks we finally get our food and enjoy it to the quiet music of the restaurant. The server takes away the dishes and brings us each a dessert menu, Sapnap's eyes light up at the options as he lists all of his favorites off.

"I'm gonna use the restroom really quickly," I say, excusing myself from the table as Dream scoots out of the way to let me out of the booth. I push my way through the curtains and head directly to where I remember spotting the bathrooms near the front.