takemichi has shit on his piss hair

Apologize for any mistakes<33

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
CHAPTER FOUR

"Oh, the chocolates are all gone."

Staring at the now empty box of chocolate, Y/n licked the chocolate smear off her lips. "I wonder how they disappeared..." she looked away, acting as if she wasn't the one who had eaten them all.

"Hm.." She looked through her pockets. Searching for something else she could give him as a recovery gift. "He could have this it's probably expired!" She pulled out a packet of skittles.

"Huh? Hey it's you.." A voice brought her attention. "Who are you?" She asked the groups of boys.

Before Akkun could even answer that simple question, Yamagishi and Makoto both leaned forward. "Hey! Aren't you the girl who keeps hanging out with Takemichi?!"

"It's Lord Farquaad, please call me your king or just lord." Y/n dramatically combed her hair. Light shining above her.

"Wait- but Takemichi called you Y/n when he talked about you." Takuya spoke, destroying Y/n's glory with that one sentence.

"Fucking twat." She mumbled, thinking of 46393198 ways to kill Takemichi. She then looked at the group as if to ask, 'Who are you?'

"Atsushi Sendou." Akkun introduced himself before introducing the others too.

His hair looks weird.. Y/n thought, staring at Akkun.

She then skipped past them, barging in Takemichi's house. "Hey hey hey!!" She harshly opened the door to Takemichi's room. "I got you skittles!"

Letting out a shriek, Takemichi looked at the door and took a deep breath when seeing that it was only Y/n and his friends. "Please.. try to open the door gently next time.. you almost made me messed up." He placed the last puzzle piece.

Looking at the piece of gum that Y/n had given him, Takemichi awkwardly laugh, "Y/n.. these are uh— expired."

"I know that's why I gave it to you!"

"Share it?" Takemichi looked up at her. Y/n shrugged and reached out a hand, "Sure."

"wAIT I WAS ONLY JOKING!" He backed away.

"We all came to check on you and you're not even hurt anymore." Yamagishi spoke. "Yeah. I'm all good now." Takemichi smiled at him, throwing the skittles away.

"When Tachibana told me you'd been hospitalized Takemichi.. it really scared me." Akkun told him.

"Hey I want that! Give it!" Y/n demanded, pointing at Yamagishi who held the nunchucks.